Low Tier Gawd 2 - Core Condition Engineer PvP by Woodstock

bethekey.8314

People seem to enjoy core condition Engineer PvP, so I put together another video. For better or worse, I've included a couple longer clips with high ranked players in the beginning to show that not everything is montage worthy and mistakes do of course happen. The end is more highlighty. Enjoy!

~Wood

Build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PegAo6lFw6YXMPWJW6PdJNA-zZoKjGLgMTAXHA

Music:Magic City Hippies - FanfareMagic Sword - In the Face of EvilPerturbator - Future ClubDance with the Dead - DiabolicDance with the Dead - Watching YouCarpenter Brut - Turbo Killer

Previous video:

Fine build to play in high ranked solo pvp. I think it is good home side noder. Can stall fights for the roamer to clean up or hold far if needed. Damage is okay. The damage is nice and consistent, but it seemed burst type damage was somewhat limited. Not sure where it would fit in ATs or how consistently it can hold a node vs a weaver or spellbreaker.

Ngl, the build seems ... really ineffective? In the first fight you survived pretty well (though you werent focused), but you did hardly any damage and had to be bailed out by your teammates. Which, I guess it is core condi engineer, so its not surprising.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:this build is not allowed :P

Haha, yes. Everyone has their own playstyles, but I refuse to believe this isn't viable/playable.

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:[Actively avoids Woodstock on point]

[Actively chases]

@FrownyClown.8402 said:Fine build to play in high ranked solo pvp. I think it is good home side noder. Can stall fights for the roamer to clean up or hold far if needed. Damage is okay. The damage is nice and consistent, but it seemed burst type damage was somewhat limited. Not sure where it would fit in ATs or how consistently it can hold a node vs a weaver or spellbreaker.

Pretty accurate. I do well vs most side noders with spellbreakers just requiring stunbreak/shield discipline to avoid big dmg.

@pukish.5784 said:Teacher Woodstock's classroom

How do I teach these keedz?

@"UNOwen.7132" said:Ngl, the build seems ... really ineffective? In the first fight you survived pretty well (though you werent focused), but you did hardly any damage and had to be bailed out by your teammates. Which, I guess it is core condi engineer, so its not surprising.

There definitely aren't big flashy numbers and everyone has their own playstyles. I don't know how much you watched of this video or the last, but there are multiple scenarios in which I am focused and survive awhile 1vX (definitely long enough for a good team to rotate in).

I also got top damage in the game you're referring to, so...https://i.imgur.com/Ixm1VCV.jpeg