SAB Crimson Vanquisher skins

Will we get any kind of reward for completing the whole set of the Crimson Vanquisher skins? Because it takes some serious time and effort to get them all, considering you must have the regular crimson or kaiser collection to be able to get these.

Indeed, I suppose that even anet know it is impossible to have all the vanquisher skins that year. You need the crimson version to buy them. (Faster than kaiser)

1 crimson skin = 8 to 16 tokens. 1 token = 1 day, correspond to one sab daily.SAB is 3 week long if i remember well, so 24 tokens. There are 16 skins requiring total of 200 tokens. If you divide by 24, you obtain 8.33 years. It started in 2013. They are covered until 2022.

Option two is that they forgot to create a reward for the set and so haven't added a collection.

Wait you can finish them maybe.... they added weekly achievments awarding 4 tokens in total...

@hugo.4705 said:Indeed, I suppose that even anet know it is impossible to have all the vanquisher skins thos year.

1 crimson skin = 8 to 16 tokens. 1 token = 1 day, correspond to one sab daily.SAB is 3 week long if i remember well, so 24 tokens. There are 16 skins requiring total of 200 tokens. If you divide by 24, you obtain 8.33 years. It started in 2013. They are covered until 2022.

It’s not impossible for this year as the kaiser skins count as well. I know this as I have access to all of the skins.

You’re also not factoring in the coins one can get from completing the daily so many times nor the new weekly achievements that they added this year.

Yes. Weekly is an additional help. And some might take the coins for doing the daily 8 times. And 1 or 2 Kaisers from the tribulation mode skin set achievements. (I did only the one for world 1. World 2 will me take much longer cause it gets hard/boring doing those long zones repeatedly.)

Most probably would go for such a mix: Lots of Crimson's and a few Kaisers - then getting the new set. (And later getting the remaining Crimson's and Kaisers.) Kaisers probably will take the longest. I guess most people will not be lucky enough to get dropped that many. (I did not even get one.) And buying them is expensive. (Unless you really have no other more important stuff to spend your money on - the opportunicy cost, he he. I will go for them as the last. Or even ignore them.)

And - while I said in another thread that I might get the Kaisers from the chests for 8 dailies: Since they can be bought and the additional tokens are accountbound ... I'm getting the tokens after all. (After that going for Kaisers and probably not spending any money on them lol. Or only once every now and then buying one. Then it does not feel expensive.)

As for an additional achievement here: Actually getting those skins - once you have the requirements (Crimson/Kaisers) ... is not that hard/expensive. Just a few gold and bauble bubbles. So there should not be an achievement needed - cause the harder versions that are required for this set ... already have their own achievements.

@Luthan.5236 said:>As for an additional achievement here: Actually getting those skins - once you have the requirements (Crimson/Kaisers) ... is not that hard/expensive. Just a few gold and bauble bubbles. So there should not be an achievement needed - cause the harder versions that are required for this set ... already have their own achievements.

The reasons that I believe it should have any sort of achievement/collection or reward/title:

1. Time invested - It takes AT LEAST 5 years playing the event and doing the dailies to be able to get the entire Crimson Vanquisher
  2. Baubles - It takes 40k baubles to get them all
  3. All the other Super Weapon sets (blue, glitched, green, yellow, red and orange) have their own collection/achievement and all of these achievements rewarded something to the players that got them all.

@Linken.6345 said:Well they probabely dident cost enough to bother making a collection for them.eye glance over at IBS weapon collections

My complaint is not about the cost as in gold, it's more about consistency, effort and time spent to get them.

@leila.7962 said:

@Luthan.5236 said:>As for an additional achievement here: Actually getting those skins - once you have the requirements (Crimson/Kaisers) ... is not that hard/expensive. Just a few gold and bauble bubbles. So there should not be an achievement needed - cause the harder versions that are required for this set ... already have their own achievements.

The reasons that I believe it should have any sort of achievement/collection or reward/title:
  1. Time invested - It takes AT LEAST 5 years playing the event and doing the dailies to be able to get the entire Crimson Vanquisher
  2. Baubles - It takes 40k baubles to get them all
  3. All the other Super Weapon sets (blue, glitched, green, yellow, red and orange) have their own collection/achievement and all of these achievements rewarded something to the players that got them all.

@Linken.6345 said:Well they probabely dident cost enough to bother making a collection for them.
eye glance over at IBS weapon collections

My complaint is not about the cost as in gold, it's more about consistency, effort and time spent to get them.

Yes and I agree with you but gave a reason why there were no collection for them.To small a gold sink

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Those who have been doing dailies from the start, and always chose Kaiser weapons, should have completed that collection last year. They should also be about halfway done with crimson. If they bought the Kaiser skins off the TP then they’re likely done.

Exactly this. You can choose 8 crimson coins per orange chest you get from doing 8 dailies and buy kaiser skins from tp. You should be able to have finished all collections, after all these years.

@leila.7962 said:

1. Time invested - It takes AT LEAST 5 years playing the event and doing the dailies to be able to get the entire Crimson VanquisherThat's not entirely true. Remember, you can buy kaisers, and those unlock crimson vanquisher purchases as well.

@Shadowmoon.7986 said:All new festival skins have not had collections. Sab was an anomaly that they had so many.Royal Flame and Rimed Verdant ones aren;t that old either. It's just very inconsistent as far as collections go.