Sigil of transference and glyph / banner / signet

Disney.7826

Outgoing healing effects do affect revive mechanics.It is the same as wvw and pve so it should have been expected by everyone.

There is a reason why supports run Outgoing healing foods, Transference and Benevolence sigils instead of straight healing power stats.

Guess what's getting removed next?

So people better save their interrupts and cleave for rezzes then.

If there is a mechanic that allows a support to rez someone without getting punished, then this needs to be looked at on a case-by-case basis.

Whatever that necro teleport + Rez combo is, that is an example of what needs to be looked at.

@Shao.7236 said:

@Shao.7236 said:If you focus the support, maybe, just maybe people won't be rez by someone with it for a while.

Yes, pressure down one of the supports, then pressure all of the other supports so no support can rez the support. Sage scourge is best played with other sage scourges.

That sounds like rotation issues to me.

Can sage scourges outrotate sage scourges though?

@Bazsi.2734 said:

@Shao.7236 said:If you focus the support, maybe, just maybe people won't be rez by someone with it for a while.

Yes, pressure down one of the supports, then pressure all of the other supports so no support can rez the support. Sage scourge is best played with other sage scourges.

That sounds like rotation issues to me.

Can sage scourges outrotate sage scourges though?

Can this fotm outrotate this fotm?

Who would have thought that 20% might be a bit too strong...

Additionally to that: Does this really boost banner, signet etc. rezzes? =) I mean this does compensate the most part of the negative poison effect on these rezzes.

ANet is even worse than I thought. Unbelievable.

@lovemghool.7613 said:Outgoing healing effects do affect revive mechanics.It is the same as wvw and pve so it should have been expected by everyone.

There is a reason why supports run Outgoing healing foods, Transference and Benevolence sigils instead of straight healing power stats.

Why we dont have foods in pvp and expertise, concentration stats? Cuz its op. Sigil of transference affecting rez is degen

@Filip.7463 said:

@lovemghool.7613 said:Outgoing healing effects do affect revive mechanics.It is the same as wvw and pve so it should have been expected by everyone.

Why we dont have foods in pvp and expertise, concentration stats? Cuz its op. Sigil of transference affecting rez is degen

You misunderstand the intension behind my comment.I am simply stating that this is a known mechanic that has been around for a very long time in the game (Outgoing healing modifiers affecting revive mechanics) but the community was not commenting on the upcoming introduction of it before it went live. The mechanic has existed in pvp as well with traits and runes of the monk. However, the moment you make the modifier higher and more readily available with the pvp version of Sigil of Transference is when you see a very noticeable difference. By the way, the pvp version of the sigil is 20% while the pve version is half of that at 10%.Makes you wonder what was the point in changing revive speed traits after removing everything that affects it(except Rune of Mercy) if this similar game mechanic with outgoing healing was left unaddressed.