Question about thiefs

razaelll.8324

Daredevils are the most slippery, do not chase them unless you're sure they are out of both cooldowns and initiative. Just throw something at them the moment they go for the kill on one of your teammates, so they get scared and disengage. Do not waste cooldowns on them otherwise.

Deadeyes are less mobile but actually deal damage, so in general do not let them freecast, focus them whenever they are attacking. Even if its just some fleeting weakness or blind, it might turn a 10K deaths judgement into a wet fart.

Core thieves are mostly condi, dealing with them is easy on some builds, impossible on others. If you run a build that cannot hard-clear itself multiple times of conditions, stick to your team, and bring projectile hate.

@Bazsi.2734 said:Daredevils are the most slippery, do not chase them unless you're sure they are out of both cooldowns and initiative. Just throw something at them the moment they go for the kill on one of your teammates, so they get scared and disengage. Do not waste cooldowns on them otherwise.

Deadeyes are less mobile but actually deal damage, so in general do not let them freecast, focus them whenever they are attacking. Even if its just some fleeting weakness or blind, it might turn a 10K deaths judgement into a wet fart.

Core thieves are mostly condi, dealing with them is easy on some builds, impossible on others. If you run a build that cannot hard-clear itself multiple times of conditions, stick to your team, and bring projectile hate.

Personally, i'd say better to let thief survive to live another day as he is so mobile he creates a distractaion for capping other points.

@Bazsi.2734 said:Daredevils are the most slippery, do not chase them unless you're sure they are out of both cooldowns and initiative. Just throw something at them the moment they go for the kill on one of your teammates, so they get scared and disengage. Do not waste cooldowns on them otherwise.

this right here is accurate

@Riptide.5617 said:

@Filip.7463 said:Prev or crev. Both reveal thief and literally oneshot. With prev u can chase.

Hi. I struggle as prev vs thief cause somehow they can restealth every time?! And then they kill me over time out of stealth. Can you give me an advice how to fight as prev vs thief?

TY, still learning prev

If they restealth than they run DE, use terain to hide the rifle.

@Raiden The Beast.3016 said:

@Filip.7463 said:Prev or crev. Both reveal thief and literally oneshot. With prev u can chase.

Hi. I struggle as prev vs thief cause somehow they can restealth every time?! And then they kill me over time out of stealth. Can you give me an advice how to fight as prev vs thief?

TY, still learning prev

Sure, but....how to hide from an enemy you can not see??

@Riptide.5617 said:

TY, still learning prev

Sure, but....how to hide from an enemy you can not see??

U have a reveal which stops a teef from re stealthing unless its DE giving u a huge advantage as a prev cuz without stealth access prev of equal skill will destroy the thief. If its DE use line of sight and try and reach a teammate cuz if its appearing to attack u ur teammate can focus it or vice versa. Thing with DE their destructive if left free shooting but are one of if not the easiest to put in downstate if caught and focused, a breeze is almost enough to down most lol which is why I think DE isn't really played often in high lv games cuz when a player gets used to fighting them their pretty easy to stomp.