About VB Meta

Hey guys! I was wondering if theres some plans to upgrade this meta rewards in the future... yes you guessed well, i need to finish a T4 VB Meta and the map is dead. cold fish. pls if anyone knows of a guild or people that does this emta regularly on a certain schedule that i can join in pls let me know

Yeah, VB's problem is basically that reward per effort is not along the lines of running a meta train.Because it's more "cost effective" to run a meta train than stick to VB from start to finish. In that context - yes, a bigger reward would revitalize VB for sure as people wouldn't drop the meta to go do a chain. So... Yeah...

@Veddharta.9867 said:Hey guys! I was wondering if theres some plans to upgrade this meta rewards in the future... yes you guessed well, i need to finish a T4 VB Meta and the map is dead. cold fish. pls if anyone knows of a guild or people that does this emta regularly on a certain schedule that i can join in pls let me know

There are a few guilds that attempt T4 in VB and succeed usually ONLY when VB is a daily. So maybe keep an eye out if VB event is on for a daily because I know a few people that finally got that last piece of the puzzle they needed - which is T4

@Veddharta.9867 said:i need to finish a T4 VB Meta and the map is dead. cold fish.

I'm really surprised to read this. My playtime is scarce but it more often than not coincides with the VB meta being on in the evening and there are always a lot of people doing it...even with my limited playtime I've managed to participate in multiple events that have hit T4 so again I'm just really surprised to hear the map isn't always like this.

I guess it could be the time of the evening/my time zone. I would have thought though that it'd be a time when less people are on rather than more.

@Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:What time and server are you on, maybe you’ve just found a sweet spot where people do go and have been lucky each time.

I play on a NA server (specific server doesn't really matter since they pool them all together into populated maps), typically at about 8PM AEST (which I think is +10 GMT). That'd be 3AM on the West Coast of the US/6AM on the East Coast so I always thought it would be a less busy time rather than more....this thread makes me think I was wrong about that haha.

@Pacificterror.7805 said:

@Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:What time and server are you on, maybe you’ve just found a sweet spot where people do go and have been lucky each time.

I play on a NA server (specific server doesn't really matter since they pool them all together into populated maps), typically at about 8PM AEST (which I think is +10 GMT). That'd be 3AM on the West Coast of the US/6AM on the East Coast so I always thought it would be a less busy time rather than more....this thread makes me think I was wrong about that haha.

That might be a case of having a guild that does scheduled runs of that particular meta.