Super Adventure Logging Tool Spawns Behind/Inside Of You

@Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:Watching the dulfy video from the original release it seems it puts it behind you so it’s still facing the tree, and if you harvest from the furthest away you can get it should be right, standing right at the tree the bear would end up right on the other side of the tree harvesting thin air.

No idea what you are trying to say.

@Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:Watching the dulfy video from the original release it seems it puts it behind you so it’s still facing the tree, and if you harvest from the furthest away you can get it should be right, standing right at the tree the bear would end up right on the other side of the tree harvesting thin air.

Heisen clearly even showed a screenshot of being far away from the tree and it's still appears behind you.

The part about it being unlocked on your account does not apply to Gathering Tools.One, because it isn't 'unlocked', it can be removed. And two, because I received a refund for an Unlimited Gathering Tool.It's the time factor. If you have had the item more than 30 days, or so, they won't refund. (I asked the same day as purchase.)

The bug is similar to the recent Eternal Mandala backpack/glider one, and the Devs fixed that one. This will probably be fixed, as well.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:The part about it being unlocked on your account does not apply to Gathering Tools.One, because it isn't 'unlocked', it can be removed. And two, because I received a refund for an Unlimited Gathering Tool.It's the time factor. If you have had the item more than 30 days, or so, they won't refund. (I asked the same day as purchase.)

The bug is similar to the recent Eternal Mandala backpack/glider one, and the Devs fixed that one. This will probably be fixed, as well.

It's only been 12 days since I purchased the tool so my 30 day mark hasn't passed yet they refuse to refund it, at this point I just hope a developer sees this thread and fixes the bug.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi so I recently got back into the game after a break and I noticed to my dismay that the SAB logger that I bought seems bugged. Now when i'm gathering the Bear is inside my player model so I can't even barely see it when I swear it used to appear in front of me next to the tree. This really upset me as people generally buy the tools with the effects they like to see. Mine is just hidden inside my model. The only way I can get the bear visable is if I press gather from mounting and as I dismount the bear appears in the air where I was which I'm sure is not the intended way it's meant to work.

Please could you take a look at this and possibly fix it? Maybe move the bear closer to the tree away from the player model so it looks like it's actually chopping the tree. Or if it has to be on top of the player just turn the player into the bear instead which might make for a unique take on one of these tools.

Also if at all possible make the bear a little bigger as it is much bigger in actual SAB and is so tiny with this tool.  I really love SAB themed things and would love this to get a passing in a bugfix as it's making me regret buying it now it looks like it does.

• Sad 1

I made my own bugfix post without seeing this sorry. But I'm having the same issue and it upsets me greatly. I love SAB themed things and to see how they changed my bear baby when I came back to the game is most sad :(. Please fix this Anet or if you can't move the bear at least make us turn into it or something. Hide the player model or something.

• Sad 1

On 6/25/2021 at 4:52 PM, Shinjiko.1352 said:

I made my own bugfix post without seeing this sorry. But I'm having the same issue and it upsets me greatly. I love SAB themed things and to see how they changed my bear baby when I came back to the game is most sad :(. Please fix this Anet or if you can't move the bear at least make us turn into it or something. Hide the player model or something.

They are probably working hard on the upcoming expansion, hopefully they acknowledged that the tool isn't working at least and fix it in the future.

• 1 year later...