I want to look around with the mouse, without holding any buttons!

@"Strongheart.1349" said:i came back after 6 years and there's still no way to look around with your mouse without using any buttons? isnt there a way to look around with the mouse and press ALT or something to enable the cursor mode like ESO,TERA,BDO and so on?

Yes there is a way, and it's been in the game for years. Bind a key (ALT for instance) to "toggle action cam". Look in your keybinding options for it. I personally have been playing the game exclusively in action cam ever since they added it with HoT. Makes the game a lot more fun imo. Left click to auto, right click to target. Have fun!

@Bailios.7518 said:

@"Strongheart.1349" said:i came back after 6 years and there's still no way to look around with your mouse without using any buttons? isnt there a way to look around with the mouse and press ALT or something to enable the cursor mode like ESO,TERA,BDO and so on?

Yes there is a way, and it's been in the game for years. Bind a key (ALT for instance) to "toggle action cam". Look in your keybinding options for it. I personally have been playing the game exclusively in action cam ever since they added it with HoT. Makes the game a lot more fun imo. Left click to auto, right click to target. Have fun!

It lets you use directional skills like Death's Retreat and Flanking Strike in any orientation while still targeted also. Some pathing is tricky though, like the ogre wall at OW takes more careful lining up to scale it than default untargeted. I toggle between them a lot but sometimes default is just best overall, or at least it's easier to key forward and pan camera with mouse to drop something like Choking Gas behind us while running.