SAB Trib Mode W2Z3 Icy Bridge

So I've been at this for well over 3 hours and cannot get past this point.https://imgur.com/a/MyHq8BOI've seen plenty of videos and walkthroughs on how it should be done, but I just can't get my character to behave the same way. It feels more like RNG than anything.

I keep falling off the post where the cloud is, and by the time I've got a jump lined up, the cloud is back again. I understand the cloud is always there, even when it's not able to be seen. Still, I can't get around it.

I've put off trib for years, but now I have a more favourable change in life circumstances that allows for a bit more gameplay. I just want to finish this zone, collect my baubles and APs, and leave trib mode forever. It's really not for me, and I'm determined to finish it, but I feel as though this is glitched. I thought W2Z2 was bad yesterday, and trust me it is cancer, but at least I could actually finish it.

It’s not the easiest of jumps but once you pull it off it does get easier, as the post is ice you need to keep pressing forward when you hit it then jump again straight away otherwise your sliding off at the same time, don’t try and climb the ramp straight away, either then jump on the cloud or let it stun you then jump on it. If your in eu I’m more than happy to join you for a run to help you get passed it.

Like Illumine Sparkler.6019 says, the key to this is to stay in motion. You can't stop on the post because it's covered in ice and you won't be able to gain enough momentum from a standstill to make the jump. Once on the bridge, stop moving forward and just slide back into the cloud, then leap up on top of it. From there it's simple to jump straight up the bridge. You repeat this same technique for the second platform, jumping up onto the post, staying in motion, and immediately making the jump up on to the cloud and across.

@AliamRationem.5172 said:Once on the bridge, stop moving forward and just slide back into the cloud, then leap up on top of it. From there it's simple to jump straight up the bridge. You repeat this same technique for the second platform, jumping up onto the post, staying in motion, and immediately making the jump up on to the cloud and across.

I'm sorry I can only give you one 'helpful' for this suggestion, because it deserves more. I'm across and now at checkpoint 3 thanks to this advice.

@Valandil Dragonhart.2371 said:

@AliamRationem.5172 said:Once on the bridge, stop moving forward and just slide back into the cloud, then leap up on top of it. From there it's simple to jump straight up the bridge. You repeat this same technique for the second platform, jumping up onto the post, staying in motion, and immediately making the jump up on to the cloud and across.

I'm sorry I can only give you one 'helpful' for this suggestion, because it deserves more. I'm across and now at checkpoint 3 thanks to this advice.

Happy to help! I just happened to work through that part with a friend last night, so it was fresh in my mind.

@Illumine Sparkler.6019 said:It’s not the easiest of jumps but once you pull it off it does get easier, as the post is ice you need to keep pressing forward when you hit it then jump again straight away otherwise your sliding off at the same time, don’t try and climb the ramp straight away, either then jump on the cloud or let it stun you then jump on it. If your in eu I’m more than happy to join you for a run to help you get passed it.

I finally got through it all - done with trib now, got the AP and more importantly Duskk's W2 Boombox. I would gladly take you up on the offer sometime but I'm on NA servers. Thanks for the offer though.