Thx Anet for Delete Warrior even more!

Myror.7521

You are doing some good stuff with the new Patch. Nerf the Banners is a good way all in all. BUT instead of buffing normal weapon skills you just going for nerfing them. So my gues after the incoming Patch:

Power Warrior in PvE:

Warrior will be just week af alone the axe Mastery nerf is a like 14% dps nerf to warrior. (banners nerf not inclueded)

Banners: Warrior got 50% more stat (after patch)/ Warrior got 100% more stat (before patch)

Power Warrior in PvP:

Warrior will be more week than before.

Spellbraker get 50 lower power and firocity (35 x 5= 175 (after patch)/ 45x 5=225 (before patch)) and no precision isnt a dps stat that let you deal more direct kittenmage

Core Warrior ..... not mutch nerf here but you will not play with axe mastery here since you get 120 less firocity

P.S. Its maybe time to switch clkitten after anet seems to want delete those clkitten out of gw2 lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Pati.2438 said:

You are doing some good stuff with the new Patch. Nerf the Banners is a good way all in all. BUT instead of buffing normal weapon skills you just going for nerfing them. So my gues after the incoming Patch:

Power Warrior in PvE:

Warrior will be just week af alone the axe Mastery nerf is a like 14% dps nerf to warrior. (banners nerf not inclueded)

Losing 42 ferocity is NOT a 14% DPS nerf ... it's not even 1%. I think you don't understand the changes or how DPS is calculated.

4 minutes ago, DKRathalos.9625 said:

Actually we lose 120 Ferocity which is 8% crit kittenmage kittenuming we are on 100% crit that is.

OH ... I see my error ... I was looking at it in a scaled down map. Sorry. I should have known better because 42 is a really odd value to buff something. 

Edited by Obtena.7952

I did the math for spotterless strength/discipline/berserker and spotterless tactics/discipline/berseker.

the strength variant loses 3.6% dps, the tactics variant loses 0.8% dps. Golem numbers can divert from that based on at which point in the rotation it dies.

considering benchmarks only every increased after they changed the berserk mechanic and burst skills saying that "they delete warrior even more" seems a bit extrem.

it will be weaker than before but so will most other classes as well, can't just have infinite power creep...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Balthazar.9024 said:

I did the math for spotterless strength/discipline/berserker and spotterless tactics/discipline/berseker.

the strength variant loses 3.6% dps, the tactics variant loses 0.8% dps. Golem numbers can divert from that based on at which point in the rotation it dies.

considering benchmarks only every increased after they changed the berserk mechanic and burst skills saying that "they delete warrior even more" seems a bit extrem.

it will be weaker than before but so will most other classes as well, can't just have infinite power creep...

I think some people are more worried about the new resistance no longer protecting them from condi damage than the banner stat nerfs.

If Anet wants those light fields they are giving Banners to be useful they need to give them 1/4 cast time, and 30s CDs.