Mesmer patch notes?

Veprovina.4876

1 hour ago, Yoci.2481 said:

Did the stealth nerf Acane Thievery? I remember it could be cast backwards, now you need to face your target.

i don't know of it being able to cast from backwards, only if you like cast it front wards then turn around, it would work for me, if i just cast it back wards  it would go on cd without doing anything, so i see no wrong with the change i guess

On 5/1/2021 at 12:20 PM, Twilight Tempest.7584 said:

The random QoL changes to Arcane Thievery

The changes to Arcane Thievery was a hard nerf disguised as QoL.  You can no longer dry fire the ability for a burst of superspeed with Master of Manipulations and you now need to be facing your target in order to cast the ability at all.  Its really awful to use now. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, necromaniac.7629 said:

i don't know of it being able to cast from backwards, only if you like cast it front wards then turn around, it would work for me, if i just cast it back wards  it would go on cd without doing anything, so i see no wrong with the change i guess

You absolutely did not need to be facing your target to have the skill cast and work prior to this patch.  This was definitely a nerf. 

• Thanks 1

People literally fear seeing mesmer in the patch notes because it is usually a big disaster. I feel like significant balance notes are just like: "Okay, this is a huge one, we have to please the right fanbase so that strong builds get even stronger. Did we miss anything? Ohh yea, just throw these nerfs at Chrono, we couldn't go without it, right?" And after this big-a.s.s. killer move by nerfing the already-once-nerfed traits looks like there is one last thing to happen to chrono:

End of Dragons balance notes:

End of Chronomancer

1. Since the profession has been progressively nerfed to an utter crap, the ANet team has decided to remove it completely. Chrono players will receive an Exotic gear ticket for the Mirage spec as a compensation. Alternatively, if you miss alacrity, check out the Renegade spec which works magic with Firebrands. People will love you!

Thank you for sticking with us. 

Your ANet team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1