Dragon Eye Infusion (possible spoilers)

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had the Pristine Dragon Eye material drop from the Dragonstorm meta?

Does anyone know the drop rate and does it drop from the kittenily (bounce chest) or per character (boss chest)?

I really would like to finish the infusion, since having it on one eye just seems a bit weird to me.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Dark Red Killian.3946 said:

The infusion doesn’t drop, just a pristine dragon left eye or right eye. This combined with ectos, amalgamated draconic lodestone, and corrupted or destoyer lodestones in the mystic forge yields the infusion. Look up Pristine Dragon Left Eye in wiki. It only drops if you have maxed your Dragon Slayer mastery track too.

We know, OP even wrote specifically "I was wondering if anyone had the Pristine Dragon Eye material drop from the Dragonstorm meta?".

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Dark Red Killian.3946 said:

The infusion doesn’t drop, just a pristine dragon left eye or right eye. This combined with ectos, amalgamated draconic lodestone, and corrupted or destoyer lodestones in the mystic forge yields the infusion. Look up Pristine Dragon Left Eye in wiki. It only drops if you have maxed your Dragon Slayer mastery track too.

We know. The point still stands: you need the correct side to drop, and the chance for a drop is already super rare as it is.