[NA] LF Beginner Static for Fractals and Raids | Late Nights EST

Kaelani.1792

Hi all! I am looking for a beginner group that is interested in learning Fractals and Raids! While I have been playing since the beginning of GW2, it has been sporadically so I'm not a veteran to GW2 but I'm also not new MMOs. I have vast experience in raiding, in both WoW and FFXIV!

Classes:

I am looking more toward a healer/support role. Prefer to learn Scrapper and Renegade. Maybe Tempest and Druid. I still haven't settled on which I enjoy the most but when I do, I am willing to put forth the time and effort to learn well. Also willing to explore dps if the healer/support roles are taken. I prefer Thief and Revenant for dps but I don't think Shortbow Rene is viable for Fractals, etc. Willing to learn though! 

Availability:

• Late Night: After 12am  EST 

If needed, I have both a guild and Discord we can use.

For more information or to talk, contact me in-game via Kaelani.1792 or Discord via Kaelani#1983

Edited by Kaelani.1792
Formatting

• Kaelani.1792 changed the title to [NA] LF Beginner Static for Fractals and Raids | Late Nights EST
2 hours ago, Hard Nova.1960 said:

I might be interested in a learning Fractals group, but that late it would have to be on a Friday/Saturday nights or holidays kind of thing for me.  I have several alts at level 80, casual play but want to get in to the Fractals more.  

Yah, sadly, those are the only times that really work for me. I'm on sporadically at other times but not enough to do instanced content. I'm a pretty busy person during the day/evenings! 

More than willing to give it a try if you just want to include me on the weekends.  Want to get in to the Fractals and dungeons (I know, "dead" content but still want to do them).  Let me know, I am usually around evenings and on weekends.  Sometimes afk but feel free to message me.

I happen to have a guild that raids at 9pm pacific (12 mid est) 3 Nights a week right now. We welcome new and experienced people alike. We do a few weekdays and Saturday usually. We also do fractals as well as other content/modes. Your both welcome to Msg. me in game.

On 5/17/2021 at 11:56 AM, Moradorin.6217 said:

I happen to have a guild that raids at 9pm pacific (12 mid est) 3 Nights a week right now. We welcome new and experienced people alike. We do a few weekdays and Saturday usually. We also do fractals as well as other content/modes. Your both welcome to Msg. me in game.

Cool! Will message you!