Plasma Longbow and Short Bow.

All Plasma weapons have their "plasma" effect hidden when weapon is stowed and visible when wielded. 

But Longbow and Short Bow string effect doesn't change, bowstring is always visible - wielded and stowed.

I just bought Plasma longbow and I'm disapponted.

By the way, on preview bowstring is not visible at all.

Is it supposed to be this way or is it a bug? 

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 3 months later...

This video from 2017 shows the longbow with no string at all, so it may have been fixed by making it visible the entire time? Might be tied to how bowstrings work on models.. or old weapon models. I think in a perfect world it would show when wielded not all the time. I hope they can update some of these old weapon and items models to be more dynamic like the new ones. 

This video from 2017 shows the longbow with no string at all, so it may have been fixed by making it visible the entire time? Might be tied to how bowstrings work on models.. or old weapon models. I think in a perfect world it would show when wielded not all the time. I hope they can update some of these old weapon and items models to be more dynamic like the new ones. 

*edit scratch that, this video from earlier shows it there all the time.  So might be a bug or tied to a specific graphic setting?