Burn DH completely dead after patch

Ryo.5824

R.I.P.

With that gone low ladder is back to whoever gets better teammates!

Also whoever that wants to type "You suck I'm better than you blahblahblah..." can kitten rn instead of making a post.

^Still happy to hear other views, just don't be a dik.

• Like 1

as someone who climbed without relying on a build that can 1shot entire enemy team when they misplay...
its possible to climb
you can climb as any class on almost any build

P.S
burn dh + maw + one another condi build can still wipe entire enemy team

Edited by Leonidrex.5649

are you talking about symbolic power charging f1 passive twice as fast removal? that was long overdue cuz it was broken. one of the best changes in this patch. the problem burn guard faces is not enough damage in 1v1s/ 2s but game breaking damage in anything bigger then that. imo anet should stop messing around with burns and introduce another condi already. 

20 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

as someone who climbed without relying on a build that can 1shot entire enemy team when they misplay...
its possible to climb
you can climb as any class on almost any build

P.S

It definitely still is, just harder than ever! I played burn DH before it became popular and it used to be my way to deal with bad teammates. Kinda sad to find no replacement build atm.

19 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

are you talking about symbolic power charging f1 passive twice as fast removal? that was long overdue cuz it was broken. one of the best changes in this patch. the problem burn guard faces is not enough damage in 1v1s/ 2s but game breaking damage in anything bigger then that. imo anet should stop messing around with burns and introduce another condi already. 

The SoJ nerf as well tbh, its a main damage source and I see no simple replacement after patch.

19 minutes ago, Ryo.5824 said:

It definitely still is, just harder than ever! I played burn DH before it became popular and it used to be my way to deal with bad teammates. Kinda sad to find no replacement build atm.

The SoJ nerf as well tbh, its a main damage source and I see no simple replacement after patch.

Try LB power trapper DH. Again, trapper rune makes it strong.

20 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

Can't they give any other condies that already exist in more quantity bleed torment i dunno if guardians have any other things that are natural besides burn.

Should you think about how Resistance will be in the next patch.

Condition damage reduction is good, I've been playing with it for a long time, however not having immunity to damage at all now is quite a big buff to Burning in general.

On 5/2/2021 at 11:52 AM, Crozame.4098 said:

Try LB power trapper DH. Again, trapper rune makes it strong.

I'll probs try that at some point, currently a bit lazy to learn another class.

On 5/2/2021 at 4:19 PM, Filip.7463 said:

It was dead with last patch already, dh is degen class that shouldnt be in game

Still was a good low ladder nuke, but not anymore after this patch.

On 5/2/2021 at 6:34 PM, Shao.7236 said:

Should you think about how Resistance will be in the next patch.

Condition damage reduction is good, I've been playing with it for a long time, however not having immunity to damage at all now is quite a big buff to Burning in general.

True, I can already see Weaver and maybe FB dominating the map. I'm super surprised to see weaver only getting more buffs to condi, they already are the best duelist imo. Hopefully pvp receives an emergency patch after the update!

On 5/1/2021 at 7:21 AM, Leonidrex.5649 said:

P.S

not after may 11th patch. u will be able to facetank a full SoJ cast and only get one 4s burn and one 2s burn kekw. u could literally facetank all 3 SoJ casts without cleansing, and still be at half health

Edited by Hogwarts Zebra.8597
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 9:02 PM, Ryo.5824 said:

True, I can already see Weaver and maybe FB dominating the map. I'm super surprised to see weaver only getting more buffs to condi, they already are the best duelist imo. Hopefully pvp receives an emergency patch after the update!

FB? Has no sustain on top of lacking damage. DH was glassy but had good burst and between the runes and the F skills had some survability.

• Like 1