GWAMM Legendary Title

5 hours ago, PokeU.2914 said:

anyone else think GWAMM titles should be a legendary title? I mean I might even bring people back to gw1, I want my hard work in GW1 to be noticed in GW2

You can already display your, "hard work," in GW1. As to what you want of other players' attention...too bad. We are not your property.

On 5/1/2021 at 2:16 PM, Ashen.2907 said:

You can already display your, "hard work," in GW1. As to what you want of other players' attention...too bad. We are not your property.

aren't titles made for that? reason to display an achievement

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 10:52 AM, Danikat.8537 said:

What is a legendary title? How is it different to a normal title?

there are legendary titles in the game like a WvW title and pvp, it has a color like the legendary weapons

16 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

That's the rarity of the unlock item, not the color of the title. The only title with a distinct color so far is "The Extra Life" one.

no no no I've seen it it's legendary colored

• Confused 3

Yep, I've long been a fan of a  tiered title list.. titles shown in various colours based on how difficult they are to achieve and how rare some of them are.

Titles should mean something.. but in Gw2 they're practically worthless and there are just so many of them that nobody really cares about them.
Having something to distinguish them may improve that.

• Like 1

In the first game, titles meant more. When you got your GWAMM, the whole game knew about it and it also gave 'favor' and opened FoW and UW.  People would whisper you with congratulations.

Titles were an afterthought here, they mean nothing and do nothing. 

• Like 1