Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

On the last ep. i really dont mind the ending  for Primordus and Jormag.  but the disappointing is their fighting cut scene. 8s. and we dont even know what Primordus and Jormag body's look like.  this is unfair to us. we support and gave hope for LS 5 and to this game .   Anet at least show some respect. especially you want us to purchase EOD right?.  

 

plz remake the cut scene. given the full body of Primordus and Jormag.  ( like how to train your dragon 2 -Alpha Battle scene)

Edited by JUN YANG.4328
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • JUN YANG.4328 changed the title to plz remake the cut scene

Chaning the cut scene does not even come close to restoring trust in arenanet. They have shown that they do not care in so many instances that the cut scene is actually one of my least concerns.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Imba.9451 said:

Chaning the cut scene does not even come close to restoring trust in arenanet. They have shown that they do not care in so many instances that the cut scene is actually one of my least concerns.

I understand. but to restore trust is a long process. by changing cut scene is a fast quick way to improve.  at lease people wont swear after watched that 8s. ( i do). and finished LS 5. they already set us up for  hype now this...  really no respect to players.     

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have they ever changed the 9 year old claw island exit cutscene with the boat being waaaaaaay too low in the water because somone clearly entered the wrong height coordinate?

 

If no, they aint gonna change anything else.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Have they ever changed the 9 year old claw island exit cutscene with the boat being waaaaaaay too low in the water because somone clearly entered the wrong height coordinate?

 

If no, they aint gonna change anything else.

it depends. they used to make changed.(cant remember what is about )  due to too many complaints and negative feedback in the forum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Imba.9451 said:

Chaning the cut scene does not even come close to restoring trust in arenanet. They have shown that they do not care in so many instances that the cut scene is actually one of my least concerns.

 

This is not true. Do you know how many times they made changes because of the community crying about things they didn't like? A good example is the Skyscale achievement timegates. It was 24 hours (resets daily) so people didn't speed through it all in a sitting. Because of the backlash they lowered it to 2 hours between achievements instead.

 

They just made changes to one of the big list achievements for the Stretching emote because of feedback. They ALWAYS cater to us, and yet you people are still blinded by your entitled ego. Anet does a fantastic job.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Caitybee.3614 said:

 

This is not true. Do you know how many times they made changes because of the community crying about things they didn't like? A good example is the Skyscale achievement timegates. It was 24 hours (resets daily) so people didn't speed through it all in a sitting. Because of the backlash they lowered it to 2 hours between achievements instead.

 

They just made changes to one of the big list achievements for the Stretching emote because of feedback. They ALWAYS cater to us, and yet you people are still blinded by your entitled ego. Anet does a fantastic job.

i disagree your last wording. i cant accept they only make 8s dragon fight cut scene.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm not a fan of the animation quality myself, but I think they've got better things to do than redoing that particular cutscene. Partly because making it the best part of the entire chapter would seem a little absurd.

(Edit: By the way, redoing a cutscene is anything but a "fast quick way to improve". They're one of the most laborious parts of the entire game development process.)

Edited by Ben K.6238
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

They really should add a whole movie sequence to this at the end, one that shows an epic fight between two Elder Dragons high up in the sky or something along that image.

 

You have to admit that Jormag and Primordus engaging in an exchange of bad breath in order to annihilate one another was just pathetic. 🤭😄

 

Edited by Ashantara.8731
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JUN YANG.4328 said:

On the last ep. i really dont mind the ending  for Primordus and Jormag.  but the disappointing is their fighting cut scene. 8s. and we dont even know what Primordus and Jormag body's look like.  this is unfair to us. we support and gave hope for LS 5 and to this game .   Anet at least show some respect. especially you want us to purchase EOD right?.  

 

plz remake the cut scene. given the full body of Primordus and Jormag.  ( like how to train your dragon 2 -Alpha Battle scene)

I'm actually for this, the lack of full models for either dragon was a slap in the face on top of the insult that was Irritable Bowel Sage.  Re-doing the see to give us the models would earn at least some good will from me.  It doesn't fix everything, or even most of went wrong, but I'd show me that whatever is left of Arenanet still cares about their audience enough to listen.  Irritable Bowel Sage can't be undone, that's undeniable, but a cinematic can be changed.

 

Do it, Anet, and I can promise I'll probably still buy EoD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JUN YANG.4328 said:

On the last ep. i really dont mind the ending  for Primordus and Jormag.  but the disappointing is their fighting cut scene. 8s. and we dont even know what Primordus and Jormag body's look like.  this is unfair to us. we support and gave hope for LS 5 and to this game .   Anet at least show some respect. especially you want us to purchase EOD right?.  

 

plz remake the cut scene. given the full body of Primordus and Jormag.  ( like how to train your dragon 2 -Alpha Battle scene)

This won't happen. Anet has moved on. No time to look back and fix things when there's so much new stuff to put into the gemst...I mean into the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Ben K.6238 said:

I'm not a fan of the animation quality myself, but I think they've got better things to do than redoing that particular cutscene. Partly because making it the best part of the entire chapter would seem a little absurd.

(Edit: By the way, redoing a cutscene is anything but a "fast quick way to improve". They're one of the most laborious parts of the entire game development process.)

 

I used to learn 3D modeling / flash video in uni. once the model been created it. its easy to make the scenes. however they only made part of the body. to finish the whole model make take around 15~20 hours ( me as a inexperienced student).   lighting, texture those are all built in. it automatically applied from the existing.

 

If they have more then 3 stauff doing modelling. it just 1~2 days' work. how hard could it be?

 

Edited by JUN YANG.4328
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The breathing into each others mouth was pretty kinky tho. Wait nevermind they're brothers so it's probably weird.

Unless they're step bros. Primordus did kinda look stuck.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...