Mesmers with Seraph Wings

When Champions first came out I've had really bad stutters during combat. At first I thought it was just time to update drivers. Did so, and no change. After a little bit I started to realize that the issue was only occurring on my mesmer.

Well turns out, that on a mesmer, with seraph wing backpiece. As soon as I create too many clones, my fps stutters to freezing every 1-2 seconds while in combat. Its such a weird issue since me and my wife have nearly identical PC specs, and my performance takes a huge hit when my mesmer has this backpiece on. I've also made a video that shows the issues I'm talking about, a golem rotation on mesmer with the backpiece, and one without it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcyCji5iQ5k

)

Please, let me know if anyone else is having this issue. I really like the backpiece, but not enough to try to deal with these performance issues...why not add a setting to disable backpieces on clones? Or just do so automatically?

Edited by TendererBanana.3271

48 minutes ago, TendererBanana.3271 said:

When Champions first came out I've had really bad stutters during combat. At first I thought it was just time to update drivers. Did so, and no change. After a little bit I started to realize that the issue was only occurring on my mesmer.

Well turns out, that on a mesmer, with seraph wing backpiece. As soon as I create too many clones, my fps stutters to freezing every 1-2 seconds while in combat. Its such a weird issue since me and my wife have nearly identical PC specs, and my performance takes a huge hit when my mesmer has this backpiece on. I've also made a video that shows the issues I'm talking about, a golem rotation on mesmer with the backpiece, and one without it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcyCji5iQ5k

Please, let me know if anyone else is having this issue. I really like the backpiece, but not enough to try to deal with these performance issues...why not add a setting to disable backpieces on clones? Or just do so automatically?

I Also had my wife run the seraph wings in the raid training area while i had mine off. It still caused an FPS loss, but not nearly as much.

The temp fix to that is I had to set both character limit, and character quality to lowest. Not an acceptable solution though in my book, especially if others are having the same performance issues as me.