Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Question to Arenanet about legendary armory.


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi, so basically there's some concerns of mine and maybe others looking for an answer about it.

 

  1. Will legendary armory support multiple of same weapons of generation 1 ?
  2. What will happen to someone having 9 legendary armors can they use legendary armory without worrying about it ?
  3. How skins and transmutation charges going work for legendary armory deposited weapons/armors into legendary armory?
  4. Does the legendary armory support legendary runes and sigils socketed into the weapons or that's going be a split ?
  5. How can we use legendary armory ? example: does it take spot from equipment template or it's a sperate thing?
  6. Is the legendary armory unlocked by default or there's a collection timegated behind it?
  7. Can we save a preset from equipment template to be used next time when we take  legendary armor/weapons/sigils/runes  out of the legendary armory?
  8. Can we switch legendary weapons/armors/runes/sigils stats within the legendary armory ?

 

These type of questions I think some can relate to, if anyone else have more just include them within the topic.

Thank you.

Edited by Cibor.5690
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

From:  https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-live-summer-2021/

 

More information about the Legendary Armory will be available closer to its release.

 

I'd guess some/all of your questions will be answered then. 

I do understand "Legendary Armory will be available closer to its release."

I am asking now to prepare for the legendary armory, since price afterward might go beyond the moon for mystic coins.

 

Edited by Cibor.5690
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

You will have to guess whether you need Mystic Coins, or anything else.

It would not be fair to enable some players to 'prepare', whilst others would be unaware, don't you think? 

By knowing ahead, is actually better than waiting till during announcement or release.

I have 2 frostfang i want to know is that valuable to have it for legendary armory or it's not as an example.
Should I make 2 quip or just 1, should I make an additional The moot or should I not be bothered about it.

That's type of preparation is better than just sink all materials and feel bumped about it during the "more information".

Edited by Cibor.5690
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

But unless you're expecting Anet to send you a PM or email with the replies to your questions there is no way for you to know the answers before everyone else finds out. If they post the replied in this thread everyone else on the forum can see it too and will spread the news to other sites, at that point it's effectively been announced, everyone else will know what you know and prices will change accordingly.

 

And Anet aren't going to tell individual players in private for exactly that reason - it would give them a huge advantage over everyone else because they could start buying up useful materials or selling ones which won't be as in demand before anyone else knows about the changes.

 

I think it's a good idea to collect a list of questions players want answered so that Anet can make sure they cover those points in the announcement they've told us they're going to do closer to release. I just don't think it's reasonable to expect them to tell you before everyone else.

Edited by Danikat.8537
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Danikat.8537 said:

But unless you're expecting Anet to send you a PM or email with the replies to your questions there is no way for you to know the answers before everyone else finds out. If they post the replied in this thread everyone else on the forum can see it too and will spread the news to other sites, at that point it's effectively been announced, everyone else will know what you know and prices will change accordingly.

 

And Anet aren't going to tell individual players in private for exactly that reason - it would give them a huge advantage over everyone else because they could start buying up useful materials or selling ones which won't be as in demand before anyone else knows about the changes.

dot dot dot I have enough materials to make another 2 legendary weapons. I am asking generally if I should make another Incinerator or should I wait till "more information" about the legendary armory.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Cibor.5690 said:

dot dot dot I have enough materials to make another 2 legendary weapons. I am asking generally if I should make another Incinerator or should I wait till "more information" about the legendary armory.

We have exactly the same information you do. So, yeah, we don't know the answer as well, until we get that "more information" ourselves. Unfortunately, it seems we will only be getting them "closer to its (the Legendary Armoury) release".

Edited by Astralporing.1957
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cibor.5690 said:

dot dot dot I have enough materials to make another 2 legendary weapons. I am asking generally if I should make another Incinerator or should I wait till "more information" about the legendary armory.

 

Wait its not like the materials are burning a hole in your pocket and since you already have them they wont get more expensive.

 

You might even gain gold on it by selling to the people that havent got their legendary yet after release.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

 

Wait its not like the materials are burning a hole in your pocket and since you already have them they wont get more expensive.

 

You might even gain gold on it by selling to the people that havent got their legendary yet after release.

Yup, tho those questions will be asked regardless. I've spoken to someone who made 4 frostfang and use them in different characters. 

 

I want to see how legendary armory going play out overall for legendary weapons gen 1 since you could use them, sell them or buy them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

Those questions will be asked regardless and as it was already linked to you, the details will be available closer to the date of release.

Totally it will be answered, I kinda want to have some preparation before hand. 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good idea to throw questions out there, even if they don't answer them immediately. They might answer them in their update if enough people are asking them. They have community managers looking around from time to time.

I'm a bit curious about the new armory myself. The current armory for legendary items is terrible for transmutation. I'm hoping they have answers for if legendary items will be allowed to have multiple appearances across the entire account or even separate builds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Quench.7091 said:

It's a good idea to throw questions out there, even if they don't answer them immediately. They might answer them in their update if enough people are asking them. They have community managers looking around from time to time.

I'm a bit curious about the new armory myself. The current armory for legendary items is terrible for transmutation. I'm hoping they have answers for if legendary items will be allowed to have multiple appearances across the entire account or even separate builds.

 

Do they have community managers?

Im quite sure noone took Gaile Greys place after she left.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cibor.5690 said:

I do understand "Legendary Armory will be available closer to its release."

I am asking now to prepare for the legendary armory, since price afterward might go beyond the moon for mystic coins.

 

If they were ready to talk about it now, we'd all know. They're not going to answer your specific questions because it would interfere with their release of info.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...