Mantra changes

Daniel Handler.4816

On 5/8/2021 at 6:12 AM, Justine.6351 said:

Yeah I am not sure how to feel about mantra of distraction losing its 12 second recharge and recharge reduction to f3.

Honestly, I am glad that skill got nerfed. Several charges of an instant ranged interrupt... If you didn't have stability on you, it was basically impossible to get your healing skill off in a fight against a mesmer.

59 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Honestly, I am glad that skill got nerfed. Several charges of an instant ranged interrupt... If you didn't have stability on you, it was basically impossible to get your healing skill off in a fight against a mesmer.

as it should be xD Mantra of Distraction is totally legit, Mantra of Pain on the other hand… delete plsss

1 hour ago, Kodama.6453 said:

It still works that way... just bigger downtime. If the Mesmer actually manages to interrupt your heal twice, you probably won't feel a difference because the fight would be over by then.

Yes, MoD is annoying to fight against. But it feels like ANet basically crushed a whole Utility group although the other skills weren't too bad. By accident. Because Firebrand hurr durr.

Edited by Xaylin.1860
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Infusion.7149 said:

Just checked ingame for wiki verification purposes.

20s for mantra of recovery and 24s ammo recharge for mantra of resolve.

spent ammo recharges one at a time. 

The numbers on MoR are even worse if you are comparing1 charge to our other 20ish second heal.

Edited by Daniel Handler.4816

1 minute ago, Daniel Handler.4816 said:

spent ammo recharges one at a time. 

Nope used all charges, still 20s on the heal and 24s on condi clear.

What's truly unplayable now is Mantra of Pain which has not had any damage or might added onto the charges.

Edited by Infusion.7149

3 minutes ago, Infusion.7149 said:

Nope used all charges, still 20s on the heal and 24s on condi clear.

I'm in game right now. Using both charges takes 20s for one charge to come back, and another 20 seconds for the second charge to come back.

1 charge is worse than mirror even below 50% health.

2 charges are worse than an ether feast with no clones.

1 minute ago, Daniel Handler.4816 said:

I'm in game right now. Using both charges takes 20s for one charge to come back, and another 20 seconds for the second charge to come back.

That's how ammo works. Calling it 40s recharge is a whole different thing entirely.

I've made over 150+ edits today, so if it's really 40s I would have changed it on the wiki because accuracy is paramount...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Infusion.7149 said:

That's how ammo works. Calling it 40s recharge is a whole different thing entirely.

I've made over 150+ edits today, so if it's really 40s I would have changed it on the wiki because accuracy is paramount...

I think you are the only one in this entire thread who cares about the fidelity of the wiki.

For all intents and purposes. It has a 40 second cooldown.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

Ikr, It's not like mirage also has a skill with 2 charges that lets them teleport instantly to prevent you LoS them... oh, wait!

You mean the skill with 450 range which also happens to require LoS?

I don't even play condi mirage, I don't even play power block but jfc stop acting like it's some sort of unbeatable god-like divine power to instantly destroy you. Mirage can bypass LoS only if you're within 600 range; find some rock outside that range, then heal. Or stealth and heal -if you play engi this one should be fairly easy. Or stab and heal. Or aegis and heal. Or blind and heal (condi mirage has bad cleanse and no ranged attacks to get rid of the blind). Or wait for the two mantra charges to be off, then heal. The counterplay is there.

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695
  • Like 3