Extrapolating Dragonstorm rewards...

Dragonstorm Loot Preference  

64 members have voted

1. 1. In what manner would you have preferred to be awarded a Pristine Eye Infusion?

• A super rare drop once per day per account per dragon per left or right eye from the Dragonstorm World Boss.
    • All 4 sets account bound as the Thank You Gift from ArenaNet after completing all of the Icebrood Saga story.

Other words for Super Rare = (are)

Wasting time

Never happen

If you want it, use your wallet and convert to gold to buy it. OR farm a bit gold from junk loot and save it up for a few years! 

This is true, in another mmo someone yesterday, got the rarest mount in the game (back then 7+ years ago the company mentioned that this mount is the rarest one)

i gz the person and asked him in how many tries he got the mount. He said, after 2300+ kills for 3 YEARs (over several characters i expect) 

i don’t see me kill a pinata (daily) for over 3 years and 2300 tries for just something cosmetic… 

and yes this is another mmo, but i think droprates are not much different compared to eachother. 1 in 10k chance. 

Edit: 1 good thing is (in guildwars 2) , you can craft a legendary and sell it for faster gold. But Some items are not buyable. 

Edited by Holmindeboks.3490