what is the "end game" in GW2?

Its not like people love the RNG of vertical progression and borrowed power, each xpac has been adding better transmog, pets, mounts, and toys to collect not to mention a far superior  achievement system with legacy/FoS achieves meaning for a completionist you could eventually get every single AP even if you started today. End game in WoW has gotten more toxic with each system blizz releases so it actually becomes closer to GW2 every day with casual collectors and achievemnt farmers. The only reason I dont do that in GW2 is its not a fair system , if it was same as in wow I would main this game and do everything but its a first come first serve no-life setup for farming AP. So for me my end game in wow is collecting stuff and achieves.

Edited by Rukia.4802

Depends on the person.  Some people's endgame is raids, some prefer fractals, others stop with world completion, and others just do random daily events for fun.

There are ways to "cap" your character's gear, but it's not mandatory. 

WoW generally has a more defined progression path through tiers of gear.  Neither approach is wrong.

• 1 year later...

There is no endgame in gw2. There is no challange. It is a min/max game all we do farming golds.

edit: hm. wrong page, sorry for bump.

edit2: dnt get me wrong guys, there is a lot things to do but non of them are true endgame.

Edited by Nokta.4561
  • Confused 2