Dragonstorm and Drakkar events offset only 5 minutes

Hesione.9412

Could the offset between the start of the two metas be changed from 5 mins to 20 mins, so that Dragonstorm finishes about the time that Drakkar starts? This would enable going from Dragonstorm straight into Drakkar.

An offset of 5 minutes is so short- why not start the two at the same time if it is not intended for a player to seamlessly shift from one IBS meta to the next?

• Like 1

Tried - this is getting into a map 15 minutes after Drakkar has started, trying to find both a squad listed and a map that isn't full.

The simplest would just be to not have the overlap.

The conversation is not about other world bosses and metas. The conversation is about just these two. Given that public Dragonstorm is only once every two hours, with no events in between, shifting it should be relatively easy.

• Like 1

Honestly the Drakkar fight gets snubbed hard because it's the newest world boss (not including Dragonstorm which is more of a meta than a 1-on-1 boss fight), and it's a long fight, which a lot of players don't want to stick around for, even though Drakkar can drop pretty good loot if you're lucky. I think the fight should be shortened and adjusted so more people would be willing to tag up for it more often. You also usually have to arrive at least 15 minutes early for a good map just like Tequatl. I rarely ever go to Drakkar now because it's so long, and a lot of people don't bother doing it.

• Like 6

There's 11 different 'World Boss/Major Events' going on at that time.

Move one, then all the others have requests to be moved.

Which is fine, except there's just not enough time for all events to fit in each 2-hour block.

Since Dragonstorm is one of the events that can be started at any time with a squad, I'm not sure there's a need to move Drakkar or Dragonstorm. 

• Like 4

What’s more unfortunate to me is Dragonstorm and Teq often start at the same time, so usually I can only make one or the other that day. Would be nice to be able to get the gold reward from both instead of having to choose one.

• Like 1