How much roughy cost to craft 2nd gen legendary

Hi Guys

An out of blue question,  how much roughy cost to craft a 2nd gen legendary?  i currently have a unused "incinerator " if i sell it. is it enough to cover all resource to make " The Shining Blade" ( not included karma, token, and spirit shards, just resource can buy on TP)

Thanks

4 minutes ago, JUN YANG.4328 said:

oic. thanks. i got a little bit of resource in the bank. maybe just able to covered. or i  may wait for 3rd gen then 😅

When thinking about selling/buying, consider the 15% premium as well that the TP will charge you both ways. Make sure that's factored into your decision.

2 hours ago, Pacificterror.7805 said:

When thinking about selling/buying, consider the 15% premium as well that the TP will charge you both ways. Make sure that's factored into your decision.

is it any other channel can sell my legendary without go through TP?  

9 minutes ago, JUN YANG.4328 said:

is it any other channel can sell my legendary without go through TP?  

There's the "grey market", AKA trading with people off the trading post, but as Dawdler pointed out - there is always the possibility of getting scammed.

That being said, if you verify the person you're trading with has a solid trade history under their belt, you should be fairly safe (take proper precautions to ensure you're talking to who you THINK you're talking to, of course).

I don't think waiting for 3rd generation legendaries will help you. When they're first available a lot of people are going to be rushing to make them so the prices for all the materials are likely to go up (we've actually seen some prices rise already as a result of speculation) and a lot of those are likely to be the same materials used to make 1st and 2nd generation legendaries so they will get more expensive too.

Even selling the most expensive precursors (like Dusk or Zap) will get you less than 1/2 the gold needed for a legendary. (Ignore this bit, I got mixed up between Incinerator and Spark.)

But I think it's worth looking at how much gold you actually need because it's very likely you have some of the stuff you need already. For example Mystic Coins are currently one of the most expensive parts, so each of them you have will save you about 2.5g and if you have any Mystic Clovers that will save you more because then you don't need to use the coins to make them. You can also use laurels to get crafting materials and gold (by selling crafting materials).

Also both laurels and mystic coins come from login rewards so the longer you can put off the parts which need them the more you'll have. The Gift of Fortune or Mystic Tribute is always the last thing I make for exactly that reason, I'm waiting to see how many of the materials I get as drops and how many laurels I get from login rewards before resorting to other sources of gold to get it.

Edited by Danikat.8537

12 hours ago, JUN YANG.4328 said:

Hi Guys

An out of blue question,  how much roughy cost to craft a 2nd gen legendary?  i currently have a unused "incinerator " if i sell it. is it enough to cover all resource to make " The Shining Blade" ( not included karma, token, and spirit shards, just resource can buy on TP)

Thanks

In my opinion you should use the gw2/exchange reddit to see if you can find a buyer. If not then post it on the TP. From there do PvP/WvW reward tracks for clovers. If you already did all the high clover tracks then do the Bitterfrost Frontier track. Do the daily Ley-Line Anomaly as well. Use your unbound magic to get bundles for T6 mats.