Welcome to the new forum [MERGED]

Polls where the author can change the answers however they want after people already voted are stupid, pointless and encourage troll threads, so either make them uneditable (right away or after a short time) or remove them altogether imo

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

It seems like to me feedback about the new forum may not be looked at anymore since the thread is no longer a sticky and we have not seen a post from ANet in some time about it.  Anyway, about polls.  I think posting polls should be restricted to Anet staff only.   More often than not player posted polls are heavily biased and don't really contribute to an honest point of view.   Usually from my experience player created polls offer choices biased toward what they want to see.  If that isn't enough, a recent poll is a good example where the person that posted it changed the poll after votes had been made. 

So my suggestion is for only Anet staff to be able to post polls.  Since the 2017 Vanilla version of the forum where polls were enabled  and until now with the recent version I have seen very few player created polls that actually were not biased.   Plus it seems some people get bored and like to spam polls that don't really contribute anything at all.  It has not been as bad with people spamming polls as when it was enabled in 2017 Vanilla but it is slowly getting there.  Just my opinion.

Edited by JustTrogdor.7892