Chucka and Champawat question

OK, another question:

After more research I see I need to do four fractals for Tigris - Cliffside, Uncategorized, Captain Mai Trin and Urban Battleground.

I've never done fractals but know enough that agony resistance is required for higher level ones. From what little I searched in the wiki and elsewhere, I haven't found if AR is needed for these four.

So, my question is, do they require it. The bottom line is that I don't plan to do any other fractals and don't want to invest in AR infusions just for these.

A word of advice/warning:

If this is your first legendary, prepare for a VERY long process (especially for the T2 with a story behind them). An expensive one at that. I'd highly advise making a gw2efficiency account and keeping track of what you still need and how expensive the materials will be.

Finally don't rush it. This one will take some time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

To give you more advise. Level up the proper crafting disciplines (Huntsman) and start crafting your time gated mats now as you will need alot in the seconded collection.  You are going to need alot of Elonian Leather Squares and Spiritwood Planks. 

Check the wiki and Gw2Efficiency site for help on crafting. 

Again take you time. A legendary weapon is a marathon not a race. You are looking at months not days or weeks for this weapon. If you are feeling burnt out. Step away and come back to it later. This is the advice I give all of my friends on their first Legendary. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I appreciate the advice, however I've made Pharus and The Binding of Ipos, so I know the grind ahead. The story/collection aspect of C&C is different, though. Also, after playing over eight years and only starting legendaries in the last six months or so, I had a lot of mats stocked up. But those two pretty much cleaned me out. I'm largely starting from scratch in that area.

I may use gw2efficiency this time around to help keep track, so thanks for that. I previously just printed out the ingredient lists from the wiki and kept track by hand.

Again, thanks for the input.

1 hour ago, Sarpan.9074 said:

I appreciate the advice, however I've made Pharus and The Binding of Ipos, so I know the grind ahead. The story/collection aspect of C&C is different, though. Also, after playing over eight years and only starting legendaries in the last six months or so, I had a lot of mats stocked up. But those two pretty much cleaned me out. I'm largely starting from scratch in that area.

I may use gw2efficiency this time around to help keep track, so thanks for that. I previously just printed out the ingredient lists from the wiki and kept track by hand.

Again, thanks for the input.

Good Luck on your journey. Enjoy C&C's story. The first Gen 2's have a wonderful storyline. 

• Like 1