Anet wtf is this has you balance team lost their collective minds?

ArthurDent.9538

21 hours ago, Virdo.1540 said:

What if i dont want to grind gold 24/7 in open world?  What if i want to play raids and fractals?

I agree that in that case is a problem, but don't see an easy solution since ANet probably will be more interested in pushing the next spec instead of buffing power core Rev/power Herald.

That's anet tho, "we want to increase build diversity so we're gonna nerf Harold builds and buff lines that renegades run cuz we've seen more Renegade in play in competitive modes". That actually makes sense in their heads somehow. I swear if they dont replace these devs the games never gonna improve.

Edited by Psycoprophet.8107
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

probably the fact that they dont intent to make herald dps build, but tank instead

and making the next EoD proper dps spec.

herald was never intended to be anything dps to begin with.

herald should never be dps for how forgivng glint is.

herald needs to be brought in line with tanks, or other should be nerfed

Edited by felix.2386
  • Confused 3

On 6/4/2021 at 5:20 PM, felix.2386 said:

probably the fact that they dont intent to make herald dps build, but tank instead

and making the next EoD proper dps spec.

herald was never intended to be anything dps to begin with.

herald should never be dps for how forgivng glint is.

herald needs to be brought in line with tanks, or other should be nerfed

No herald needs to be turned into a proper support legend, make it work better with ventari. I don't want herald to be our tank build rather I'd want it to be the true support so that healing rev's have an eliet spec that Isn't renegade. Make renegade the condition damage E-spec with group support sure, but its more about condition damage. (Which is clearly the intent based on the weapon).

Our tank spec should be... well not this. Herald doesn't even feel like a tank... it feels like a mess from an era long since passed at this stage.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1