Please, let us just get on with it!

Bugrup.4562

My only issue with extended dialogue in stories you can't escape is that this is the point where I tend to get disconnected with the "unable to reach logon server" error.

I wouldn't mind "skip to end" buttons just to minimize the chances of having to repeat a chapter right away due to disconnect, but

I enjoy the content otherwise. If the game gives me a minute to stand and stretch, I'll take it.

On 5/29/2021 at 7:11 AM, Joote.4081 said:

Totally agree with the OP.  One, the story is dire, absolutely dire.  Most of it is about those two women slobbering over each other, why don't they just get a room and give us a break from that wet stuff?

Then you have the pointless oh-so-boring pointless mobs to fight, followed by a even more boring boss fight.  I must have died on one of these boss fight 180 times simply because there was nowhere you could walk without getting blown up or tossed into the air.  Frustrating boring and painful.  Hey A-Net, don't you know it's suppose to be fun?

I only play story missions for the map or loot.  Before I do one I take a bottle of Valium washed down with two bottles of whisky.  That deadens the pain and tedium somewhat.

Almost forgot.  The majority of the story missions are bugged to hell and back.  Just let us buy the extra maps and unlocks and spare us the pain.

I'm going to assume that this is embellishing and you didn't actually chase Valium down with whiskey. If it's not, well, speaking from experience, those two things dramatically reduce your reaction time. Just be careful.

• Haha 2