Stop exploiting the waypoint blocking mechanic. Seriously.

MaLong.2079

6 hours ago, TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

Or, you just build out of NPC range....Nothing changes. I don't understand how you can't see that lol.

You are going out of your way to avoid a change in mechanic that can be avoided now with less effort, but you seem to think catas are rams and need to be at the base of a wall, catas are ranged for a reason.

No, you're missing the point. The proposed change (that I don't have to go out of my way to avoid because it's not happening) would make it easier to take structures even though it's seemingly being proposed by defense-oriented people, all to keep waypoints open when structures aren't under attack.

To your first point, we're talking about keeps, right? Where are these spots where you think you can setup far enough that NPCs won't react to you but you can still hit both inner and outer with the same cats? Outside of hills, where the archers on the wall only occasionally react, I'm aware of no such place.

Edited by Choppy.4183

10 hours ago, Choppy.4183 said:

No, you're missing the point. The proposed change (that I don't have to go out of my way to avoid because it's not happening) would make it easier to take structures even though it's seemingly being proposed by defense-oriented people, all to keep waypoints open when structures aren't under attack.

To your first point, we're talking about keeps, right? Where are these spots where you think you can setup far enough that NPCs won't react to you but you can still hit both inner and outer with the same cats? Outside of hills, where the archers on the wall only occasionally react, I'm aware of no such place.

Not missing the point, the point doesn't exist.

I love the goal post moving now, you can't justify not making these fixes for trolls, so now the goal post moves to areas where there are no NPCs and you can hit both inner and outer walls and you admit it does exist, but want to hand wave it away. Lol, not playing that game, you can go down that goal post moving argument all you like, but you are going to do it alone, not even worth my time.

3 hours ago, TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

Not missing the point, the point doesn't exist.

I love the goal post moving now, you can't justify not making these fixes for trolls, so now the goal post moves to areas where there are no NPCs and you can hit both inner and outer walls and you admit it does exist, but want to hand wave it away. Lol, not playing that game, you can go down that goal post moving argument all you like, but you are going to do it alone, not even worth my time.

It's not moving the goal posts when I'm effectively restating the same argument that you've previously replied to, but evidently misunderstood. But suit yourself.

In any case, the changes you want won't be made, and if you're a defender type of player, you'll probably regret if they are.