Howler effects

Howler used to have this effect on Necro, but is now reserved for Warrior and Ranger skills only.
The misty wolf was the only reason I crafted Howler, why remove the effects on other classes :( ? makes it feel like wasted gold.

ಠ_____ಠ

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/thumb/f/f1/Howler_effect.jpg/548px-Howler_effect.jpg

• Like 2

I always thought the wolf visual was part of the Ranger Skill "Call of the Wild" and not from the Legendary Howler.   It was always disappointing to me that the visual of that skill was actually way better then the visual of Howler itself. Which is an indistinct gush of Air or something.  Howler is by far my least favorite and disappointing Legendary.  

But if  Howler gave that visual to a Necro's  Horn skills, and it is gone now, then I feel your pain. The Wolf is pretty awesome. 

Edit: I just checked with my Ranger and I definitely do not get the Wolf visual when I use the Hunter's Call skill (Ranger Horn skill on hotkey 4) using Howler.  Just the boring gush of air.  I do get the Wolf when using the #5 skill Call of the Wild.  

Edited by Tyncale.1629

I have never seen that particular Wolfhead in the picture that the OP is linking when using Howler on my Ranger. Only the (much cooler) wolf head with mooncrescent of the Call of the Wild Skill.   I just used Howler on my Warrior and for the first time have I seen that Wolfhead now. Very brief and rather indistinct, pretty lousy animation tbh. But nothing on my Ranger, just a big splash, and then the Call of the Wild Wolfhead. Strange. 

• 2 months later...