[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

On 4/13/2023 at 3:45 AM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

There are only two Data Centers (EU and NA).  If merged, which should increase their ping?

I have found the new underwater lair of ArenaNet.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/47°38'49.7"N+34°53'19.3"W/@48.7023272,-111.2062412,2z/data=!4m4!3m3!8m2!3d47.64713!4d-34.8887

Dead center between Lebanon, Kansas, and Polotsk, Belarus.

NA and EU can now share equally bad ping.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

I know this has been asked for many times on this forum throughout the years, but again: Can they add a longer timer to this awesome effect? People spent quite a bit of gold and time crafting and collecting achievements for this thing, and it deserves to be shown longer.

Please! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

On 4/8/2023 at 5:57 PM, Incurve Giidis.7829 said:

now that most of the exotics are worthless (10s highest buy offers, ~20s lowest sell offers), we need a "salvage all exotic" button

anything to prevent tp players profiting 10s from my inconvenience thanks

I came here for this. I salvage stuff in bulk. How come there is salvage all blue, green and yellow but not orange? I call that discrimination based on color!
Also since i'm here, extract all should be a thing too

• Confused 1

Still:

-Mount skins/dyes, gliders, equipment visibility (trinkets, weapons, gloves, shoulders and headgear), minis, outfits should be bound to specific equipment tab.
-Option on TP to filter items by still being locked on the account (skins, novelties, recipes).

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Here's a QOL feature I think would be amazing for anyone out there who has bought any Unbreakable Gathering Tools.

Change all Unbreakable Gathering tools to Legendary and have them apply to your account's Legendary Armory so all your characters have access to them. For a minimum of over $25 (2,000 Gems is $25 value, and most unbreakable tool sets on the gem store are closer to 3,000 gems), very few are going to be buying a set for all of their characters, given the blatant expense of the tools in a full set. Most players like myself would rather deal with the inconvenience of putting the tools in the bank to swap them between characters, or some would buy shared inventory slots to bypass even that.

Just figured this kind of idea would be worthwhile to consider, as it would allow the majority of players to be more confident in investing in Unbreakable Gathering Tools at least once for their whole account, and free up bank space/shared inventory slots. Could even make the different glyph effects account-bound and instead of selling full sets of the tools over and over again, sell the skins and cosmetics of them for a discount once the account has unbreakable tools unlocked?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, FeralKuja.1905 said:

Here's a QOL feature I think would be amazing for anyone out there who has bought any Unbreakable Gathering Tools.

Change all Unbreakable Gathering tools to Legendary and have them apply to your account's Legendary Armory so all your characters have access to them. For a minimum of over $25 (2,000 Gems is $25 value, and most unbreakable tool sets on the gem store are closer to 3,000 gems), very few are going to be buying a set for all of their characters, given the blatant expense of the tools in a full set. Most players like myself would rather deal with the inconvenience of putting the tools in the bank to swap them between characters, or some would buy shared inventory slots to bypass even that.

Just figured this kind of idea would be worthwhile to consider, as it would allow the majority of players to be more confident in investing in Unbreakable Gathering Tools at least once for their whole account, and free up bank space/shared inventory slots. Could even make the different glyph effects account-bound and instead of selling full sets of the tools over and over again, sell the skins and cosmetics of them for a discount once the account has unbreakable tools unlocked?

As an altaholic I fully support this

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Requesting the ability to turn off other players' character chatter while retaining my own.

I like my mesmer's voice lines, but I tire of hearing human females all the time (i.e. other players' characters). 

If there is a way to do this in game right now, it is not clear in the options.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I love guild wars and guild wars 2 music, i like to play both games with music on, i don't know what's the deal with this or do the devs just not play with music turned on, but the Guild Wars 2 OST - Battle for Lion's Arch: Aftermath - Lion's Arch Lament (sad la theme) song is playing all the xxxxxxx time in both LA and old LA, this makes no xxxxxxx sense considering this is the theme song to a destroyed city - destroyed LA that's long been rebuilt years ago, the one version of it that's not in the game, dude it makes even less xxxxxxx sense in old LA - at least remove it from old LA, it has 0 to do there but make me roll my eyes and relog.

ty

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I will shoot some Ideas...hope it helps! I will keep it basic, these shouldnt be hard to implement at all except for numbers 5, 6, and 7.

1. A grappling hook as a mastery that you can use in ALL maps.

2. Another dodge meter for all classes to make PVP more balanced when it comes to less aggro classes and more squishy classes.

3. Double jump mastery

4. Being able to grab unto the ledge of a surface....because why not?

5. re-work on Vanilla maps because they feel way less grand than the other maps [due to mounts].

6. New races obviously

7. New weapons, obviously

8. PLAYER Housing, obviously and the ability to build and host pvp matches in the home instances.

Edited by Adry.7512
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Can we please please please have the character select screen be searchable by simply typing a name with an exact string match as a basic filter?

1st world problems I know, but it's really aggravating to page through characters only to find that I missed it and have to go back through them again because I didn't slow down when hovering long enough.

I imagine this would improve things for people who have more than 1 page of characters as well.

Edited by Hot Sauce.2867
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1