[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

I would love for Jeweler crafting to go up to 500.  I know you can easily get ascended trinkets, accessories, and back items via other means in the game.  I just think it would be cool to be able to craft them as well.

Also, maybe create ascended gathering tools with a level 500 jeweler.  They wouldn't need to have a fancy animation and there is an argument for giving it something simple and quick like maybe just a flash of colored light depending on what you used to build it.  Also maybe have something where you could use an unlimited tool to craft something fancier or with two glyph slots.

That would be the first step to adding legendary gathering tools with awesome animation that would be unlimited, have multiple glyph slots and the ability to quick swap via right-click with any glyphs you have on your account.  Creating legendary gathering tools adds them to the legendary armory and can also pull in the glyphs that you have which are used and cannot be sold or traded.

Or maybe add a jade bot module slot to go with multiple glyphs (one for extra items and one for effects)

Edited by BlueIce.6951

I would like a feature related to the mouse pointer in setting where I can make it stay on my character, or stay at an assigned target in front of my character. 
This is to save my hand from using the mouse too much - reducing the risk of it developing a carpal tunnel syndrome.  If i can have the mouse pointer not move away from a point set by me, i do not have to use the mouse for navigation and it will help alot in the case of my very painful wrist. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, babana.7521 said:

I would like a feature related to the mouse pointer in setting where I can make it stay on my character, or stay at an assigned target in front of my character. 
This is to save my hand from using the mouse too much - reducing the risk of it developing a carpal tunnel syndrome.  If i can have the mouse pointer not move away from a point set by me, i do not have to use the mouse for navigation and it will help alot in the case of my very painful wrist. 

How about the first preson view option would that solve your issue?

• Like 1

I’m currently trying to make a new RP guild for Charr. The idea that i had was that the guild is the legion, and to use the PvP teams function as a way to organize warbands within the guild. The problem I have is that the maximum amount of allowed teams is only 10, and only 5 members are allowed in a team. This would mean that at max capacity, only 50 people could be in a warband.

my request: please increase the maximum number of allowed Guild Teams. it’d be awesome if the Teams feature could track more/ different stats in the future, but raising the cap would be an easy bandaid fix for now.

Edited by Darth Pooh.5638

Please add to the squad hud for commanders the possibility to set roles for the party members.

like healer gets marked by rightclick and drop down field as healer and glows blue in hud then.

if one hover the mouse button over a player in squad hud should also show current set role in textform.

often someone leaves a squad and the leader cant remember what role that player had and need to ask everyone then to finally know what role to seek for in lfg again.

like give commanders a better hud to see what squadmember has what role assigned pls.

ty

• Confused 2

Could there be three new mechanics for Fractals ? :

a) When five people are ready to hop in their next Strike , they get teleported randomly  into another groups instance , for some 10-man action

b) Future Fractal bosses scale with 8-10 people

c) If three out of five people , choose the "No option" in the Fractal Lobby or when they push the "Teleport in Fractal" button, then this mechanic is deactivated

Edit: I wouldn't have a problem , if  also the T2 tier is deactivated  , because the population is too spread .

And replace with a new mechanic :

a) the instance is scaled with the person with the least Agony Resistance , or give it a randomvalue to avoid exploits (like not inviting high AR people)

b) Increasing their personal  Agony Resistance , offer more chances for random Gemstore item (once per 3 months)

c) Hitting 100+ or  max AR  , 100% guarantees the loot  at the next Boss Fractal Rush Event , after 15-30 tries (based on AR)

Based on your AR you can see  the different /B , /italic , /underline that represent each Tier  LFG listings  below you (but cannot see you) . And in those types , some annoying advertisements are not allowed (like Gold selling....)

Edited by Woof.8246
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

On 6/1/2023 at 10:45 PM, BlueIce.6951 said:

Add legendary breather armor

That has been asked for... as it is the only piece of gear without a legendary version... most people poo on the idea cause under water combat is so rare.

I really hope an upcoming expansion has a significant  under water world element so that we may be able to gain leggy breathers, and also so that the devs spend some time on making underwater combat 'good' (and maybe with more underwater leggy weapons since those stopped in first gen leggys)

Hi,

i recently made a mistake where i had to get customer service to assist, i intended to make Gift of Prosperitys how ever i accidently created Gift of War Prosperity instead in error as the ingredient are very close and icons for Gift of craftmanship + Gift of battle are the same , as the recipt is made in the mystic forge there is no names on the icons

i feel i probally wasnt the 1st nor the last person to make this error  and it can be avoided by changing one or both icon designs to be destinct , this willl save anxity going forward and customer support time .

i hope this surgestion can help someone and gets implomented

Ash

Jade Bot Potion (Novelty)
With the same functionality as the mini (= it uses our current skin). Maybe with a few basic emotes. Would help selling those skins.

Jade Bot Console
- Add a 1st-person mode, so we can use it to make better videos. 
- Give use a console for Guildhalls.
- Add consoles as tactics in WvW  (range = aura-range). Killing a jade bot grants 1/2 EXP, but counts as a kill. And give them a fuel-system that drains 1 supply every 10 seconds.

• Confused 2

Since this is a QoL thread, I hope this fits:

Some bags, such as the Reinforced 32 slot Olmakhan Bandolier, have special tags- consumables enter it first, and the items do not compact with the rest of your inventory, for the example above.

Please! Let us toggle these! I'd love to use one of my 32 slot bags as a normal bag, no bells, no whistles, just 32 slots. Please and thank you 🙂

• Like 1

What's the point of having infusions as endgame rewards when everyone can just disable them 😂 

Shall we expect account upgrades as endgame rewards now that cosmetics are effectively worthless, or is afking in DR the only rewarding gamemode left?

Also. I was under the impression that this setting was meant to hide useless things like ally skill effects, pets, golems, clouds, summons, virtu daggers etc. so I can actually see where things are in combat. Well guess what,  all those things are still there, including the biggest offenders - massive green mechs and big AoE fields stacked on top of each other to the point where I can hardly see red telegraphs on the ground still.

Although I must say that it kinda does its job by... removing incentive to play endgame content altogether 🤡 At least in a year we'll still have 50g worth "super rare" drops to try for, I guess. And that one PoF map with piniata will finally die too XD

Edited by rune.9572
I can't spell
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Buried Insight - Find the Elder Dragon research

The NPC stops talking if you are too far away or something?  I don't want to stand around all day listening to them. 

[Feature request] Fast Forward dialogs.

Edited by Duligraws.8214
udpate
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Duligraws.8214 changed the title to [Feature] Buried Insight indicator