Ascended armory

12 minutes ago, Mungrul.9358 said:

Regarding questions about wielding two copies of the same Legendary, I suspect ANet will leverage the "Unique" item attribute like with ascended trinkets, and prevent you from equipping two of the same item, meaning if you want two legendary swords, you'll have to craft two.

It would be a really icky move on their behalf, but I wouldn't put it past them.

How is it "icky" to require you have to have an item before using it? If you want to use 2 swords you need 2 swords.
It's an armory not an item copier.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, medivh.4725 said:

Why another armoury when you just pull and pluck it from toon to toon. The pink marking for me is obvious enough

It's obvious you haven't been actually using larger number of legendaries shared between multiple characters. If you did, you'd know howhow painful moving that stuff on frequent basis actually is - and how more painful it became since "template" system introduction.

2 hours ago, medivh.4725 said:

Why another armoury when you just pull and pluck it from toon to toon. The pink marking for me is obvious enough

Why not try it afew times with the legendaries you have and you will soon realise what Astralporing said is true or read the thread were people say for example.

It messes with any template you have it equiped in, after you transfer it or when you take it back you have to redo stats, sigils/runes and the loadout to be able to use the character again at all.

It is not how it was in the past when you only had to change stat and plop in new sigils. (Armory would have been a good qol even back then)