llama Drama

i bet they will screw it up so people that can not achieve it right now have no chance of finishing the meta achieve since next weeks patch will jump to the next chapters.

probably takes a week because they do not know what they did wrong this time

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, elhefe.7946 said:

i bet they will screw it up so people that can not achieve it right now have no chance of finishing the meta achieve since next weeks patch will jump to the next chapters.

That makes no sense, since it was mentioned multiple times that all those achievements can be finished at any point, not just during the time when they are in the Current Events category.

Still, a week for a fix to a rather small issue is a bit unnerving to someone like me who likes to complete certain things immediately. :classic_blink: Oh well... patience is a virtue. :classic_blush:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Ardenwolfe.8590 said:

Just remove the achievement if it's so hard. This is pretty ridiculous. 

But that would also require a build. Which is the whole point: They don't want to put out a hotfix for a non-critical issue between updates. It has nothing to do with being hard or not. That is usually how deployment work. You have a window after an update to put out hotfixes, if you miss that window you wait until the next scheduled update. There is always a risk to push updates, thus trying to avoid it as much as possible is quite common. 

Edited by lordkrall.7241
some extra words got removed.
  • Like 2