How To Build A Proper Sic Em Soulbeast - Video

9 hours ago, hobotnicax.7918 said:

It wasn't actually. Read what he wrote. He wrote his cele druid needs to be beat, not downed or defeated, beat. And it was not just beaten, it was utterly destroyed as all he had left to do was to run away in circles avoiding certain death.

I didn't want to mention this before and don't take it as me making excuses as I admit it wasn't that big of a factor. But... having the same ping as I do on EU (I wasted quite a few skills thinking he was closer to me than he actually was) and me adjusting my build (change of runes and amulet) he would have most likely died inside the time limit (which he now claims doesn't even count).

If he actually fought back instead for just running away, he would had died 100%, and we all know that.

Let's not forget, he is not a great player, a walking loot bag, as we saw from his videos and in our fight. He is a clown "steamer" with 77 followers.

Trevor Boyer.6524, lets do a few more fights. Your rules and all. All I request is one thing and one thing only, that you actually fight back.

It doesn't even have to be on druid, you can bring what ever else you have. You will get demolished again, because you're bad.

if he stands still for 1 second to long hes gonna get blown off the map 😄 , u might not have recieved 1k gold but its clear whos the winner else do it in sPvP arena and make it simple whenever a node is full capped u lost also.

u probably win in less then a minute 😉

• Like 4

2 hours ago, reddie.5861 said:

if he stands still for 1 second to long hes gonna get blown off the map 😄 , u might not have recieved 1k gold but its clear whos the winner else do it in sPvP arena and make it simple whenever a node is full capped u lost also.

u probably win in less then a minute 😉

No. Things are a lot different in spvp. Soulbeast is nerfed too much in SPvP and there are way way too many options removed from SPvP. For example, Hobo could not run his build in SPvP and make it work. It just wouldn't happen.

Soulbeast DPS can't get a good Druid off a side node in SPvP. And if it actually can in the long run, it's not worth the 3 or 4 minutes it would take to do it. The Druid is actually winning if he is on his own color and stalling you that long.

There are a lot of things we can predict with WvW, but SPvP is essentially the only thing I do in this game. If you want to make bets staged around Ranger in SPvP, you guys better make reeeeal sure you know what you're talking about. Things are a lot different in SPvP than they are in WvW.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524

22 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

No. Things are a lot different in spvp. Soulbeast is nerfed too much in SPvP and there are way way too many options removed from SPvP. For example, Hobo could not run his build in SPvP and make it work. It just wouldn't happen.

Soulbeast DPS can't get a good Druid off a side node in SPvP. And if it actually can in the long run, it's not worth the 3 or 4 minutes it would take to do it. The Druid is actually winning if he is on his own color and stalling you that long.

There are a lot of things we can predict with WvW, but SPvP is essentially the only thing I do in this game. If you want to make bets staged around Ranger in SPvP, you guys better make reeeeal sure you know what you're talking about. Things are a lot different in SPvP than they are in WvW.

the thing is no matter how much i like Druid also, druid is just nerfed to dead.

reason it doesnt get a boost is cus its still good at only thing that matters for anet and its raids..

but in sPvP and WvW a druid has no place..

Druid is good at decapping in sPvP (well its not in my eyes but w/e) and nothing else but a thief will beat you to it.

Druid isnt good at anything in WvW..

obviously im talking about power builds, i have no idea about condition cus it makes me rage quit in less then 5 minute even if im winning the fights.

today i tried druid, yes i can burst down people yes its not bad.

but whole druid line is kitten beside entangle on disabled people the glyphs are kitten u basically lose alot to gain a little.

a core ranger is just better then a druid.

and a SLB just outshines both of em in WvW

I've read from first page to end right now and Trevor; you are backpedalling on everything bcs you first said any rules are ok which means you were already agreed to 3 rounds each with 7 mins duration bcs Hobo put this on table and at the end you didn't comply with the rules you are bound.

You simply quited on the very first round before time runs out and left arena, this means you lost the deal. You were supposed to do all 3 rounds with 7 mins each no matter what bcs rules are rules. By picking up on anything against you and not manning up to rise, you lost all your credibility.

You owe an apology to both Hobo and the gem funder dude for being a pain bcs you are not cooperating anymore. I'm sorry but this is how it feels through the pages.

Hobo at first I thought you are just messing around until you actually made the transfer, followed the rules and fulfilled your posted claims(except the kill due to 'technical' reasons) so I appreciate that however after the fiasco caused by the Trevor at the duel day you became vulgar with your posts on forum, while we know the cause, you should've kept yourself cool and not lowering your charisma bcs you had it.

Gem funder guy still deserves to see a match he wished for and can be anyone vs Trevor in the previously discussed setup.

Note: There is no rocks aimed at anyone in this post. I've described how reading through the pages feels. My English isn't native. So I'm sorry if something sounds wrong.

Edited by fatihso.7258
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/3/2021 at 11:06 PM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

I took the time to respond to an individual but the short stream ended up being a good dive into current Soulbeast patching and it would be a shame to not share this with the WvW forum.

Watching the full 25 minutes is worth it for anyone looking to understand Sic Em Soulbeast and how to optimize the build properly.

Sic Em Soulbeast WvW - Guide & Demo - Twitch

Go ahead use the example provided to argue balance or w/e you want to do. I just don't like it when good content for discussion is wasted.

~ Enjoy

Video is unavailable