How To Build A Proper Sic Em Soulbeast - Video

1 hour ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

This was already discussed several times now.

1. I am on NA servers and my ping goes from 60-70 to 250-300 when I go to EU servers. I will not be transferring anywhere to do anything for this reason.
  2. Obviously the challenged was stated for anyone who wants to take it, which I assumed would be a NA player, but if a EU player wants to take it, they are free to transfer or make a NA alt.
  3. No special rules are required and it doesn't matter where the duel happens. We simply need to walk into a guild hall and fight.

Either way, I'm done responding to excuses so this will be my final post in this thread unless someone cares to show up and create footage for posting.

~ Cheers.

Was meant for him, as I know you said you didn't care, was looking for him to respond as you suggested guild hall and he laughed at it, so I want to make sure to get his suggestion so everyone can get this moving.

40 minutes ago, hobotnicax.7918 said:

1. Where do you want to duel? Armistice bastion arena - WvW balance, people can watch, if he runs out of the arena it's gg.
  2. How large of an area is going to be allowed if you are not going to use an arena? Armistice bastion arena
  3. Are food buffs etc allowed? Any type of food and utility
  4. How many rounds will it be to determine a winner? 2 of 3, 3 of 5, 6 of 10? etc Best out of 3
  5. How long will a single fight be allowed to go on before it is declared a draw? 7 min per fight
  6. How much is the transfer cost in gems for you? 1000 gems each way, so 2k.

Dude refuses to transfer to EU to fight 2 of us who offered. But OK, I can clap this clown repeatedly even with 300 ping.

Also FYI, if anyone also noticed in his videos. He has a total of 1700 gold in his inventory in his video.

So basically, he can't even do more than 1 fight and pay up.

He drank his own kool-aid thinking he's decent after killing people who basically play like bots.

Thank you, when I get home today I will send over the gems.

On 6/4/2021 at 3:34 AM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Purpose of thread & video was discussion about Sic Em Soulbeast builds, not tanky variants.

If you want to discuss tanky brawly variants, I guarantee you that Celestial Druid will out brawl any Soulbeast build even in 1vX situations.

The only real purpose Soulbeast has, what it can do better than Core Ranger or Druid, is high damage output with high mobility, on glass cannon structures. If you want to run more sustainy Soulbeast, you may as well go Druid and that is every bit 100% true.

In PvP they have removed too many options for Druid to be viable at this point, but in WvW you can still make some seriously broken Druid setups.

Maybe I'll make a short video and showcase that next.

bit late replay, but i dont see how druid is gonna win versus a soulbeast not even on the part where i saw u or some1 else post about axe/axe / staff druid... youll lack the dmg to even touch soulbeast..

now if ur talking about condi druid then yes maybe he can but i never count on condi builds as i find them lame to play so theres no point for me to play it thus why in my little world condi builds do not exist in gw2.

anyway power druid (or w/e doesnt relay on condi) wont win vs proper played SLB, if so hand me a build in pm or here and im willing to give it a shot especially if it uses a staff since im bored of SLB im already back on core ranger but i miss druid staff 😞

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, reddie.5861 said:

bit late replay, but i dont see how druid is gonna win versus a soulbeast not even on the part where i saw u or some1 else post about axe/axe / staff druid... youll lack the dmg to even touch soulbeast..

now if ur talking about condi druid then yes maybe he can but i never count on condi builds as i find them lame to play so theres no point for me to play it thus why in my little world condi builds do not exist in gw2.

anyway power druid (or w/e doesnt relay on condi) wont win vs proper played SLB, if so hand me a build in pm or here and im willing to give it a shot especially if it uses a staff since im bored of SLB im already back on core ranger but i miss druid staff 😞

Soulbeast has as much condi dmg reduction as it has power damage reduction. With the 800~ condi stats on the cele build, everything is gonna hit like a wet noodle on a soulbeast. 

13 minutes ago, bigo.9037 said:

Soulbeast has as much condi dmg reduction as it has power damage reduction. With the 800~ condi stats on the cele build, everything is gonna hit like a wet noodle on a soulbeast. 

thats what i think also but i see people claiming how Druid gonna win vs SLB..
while SLB played proper probably is better at everything in WvW power wise.

2 hours ago, hobotnicax.7918 said:

1. Where do you want to duel? Armistice bastion arena - WvW balance, people can watch, if he runs out of the arena it's gg.
  2. How large of an area is going to be allowed if you are not going to use an arena? Armistice bastion arena
  3. Are food buffs etc allowed? Any type of food and utility
  4. How many rounds will it be to determine a winner? 2 of 3, 3 of 5, 6 of 10? etc Best out of 3

I think Trevor was going to allow you as many attempts with as many builds as you want. You just have to beat him once.

1. How long will a single fight be allowed to go on before it is declared a draw? 7 min per fight
  2. How much is the transfer cost in gems for you? 1000 gems each way, so 2k.

Dude refuses to transfer to EU to fight 2 of us who offered. But OK, I can clap this clown repeatedly even with 300 ping.

Also FYI, if anyone also noticed in his videos. He has a total of 1700 gold in his inventory in his video.

So basically, he can't even do more than 1 fight and pay up.

He drank his own kool-aid thinking he's decent after killing people who basically play like bots.

You don't think he has Mystic Coins to settle up, or is willing to covert gems to gold?

9 hours ago, TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

hobotnicax.7918

Code sent.

Note to anet, make sending gems to other players easier, I had to buy a gem card to get a code to send. You should be able to mail gems just like gold.

Haven't been able to check yet. But I trust you. So thanks.

I will do the transfer today and PM the cele druid guy to set it up. I will keep you posted.

I will request he streams the fight.

12 hours ago, TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

hobotnicax.7918

Code sent.

Note to anet, make sending gems to other players easier, I had to buy a gem card to get a code to send. You should be able to mail gems just like gold.

I just checked, I have received the code. Thank you.

Trevor Boyer.6524

What server are you on, and when do you have time to make the fight happen? I will join the server you are up against (after friday reset), so we can either do it in Armistice bastion, and if you don't have access to it, we can do it on a borderland.

I request that you stream the fight clearly showing you are using the build you claim is so good. So you don't end up on a full out minstrel build kiting til we get bored.

It's time to put your money where your mouth is 😉

I just checked, I have received the code. Thank you.

Trevor Boyer.6524

What server are you on, and when do you have time to make the fight happen? I will join the server you are up against (after friday reset), so we can either do it in Armistice bastion, and if you don't have access to it, we can do it on a borderland.

I request that you stream the fight clearly showing you are using the build you claim is so good. So you don't end up on a full out minstrel build kiting til we get bored.

It's time to put your money where your mouth is 😉

Northern Shiverpeaks

Stop talking and get here already. Mail me in-game when you're in NA.

Just now, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Eh ig the challenge was killing the druid and the transfer gems were donated so no harm done. We can all move on and play what we have fun with !

So what happened? Twitch is filtered at work, so I can't watch.

The point was to kill the druid, I am assuming by this he was not killed? This is why I asked about time limit on fights before it's a draw so builds can be changed,  this is why I asked and I believe someone stated 7mins max for a fight? Did it go past 7mins? Did they duel more than once? Were there build swaps for the SLB or did he remain on one build if they dueled more than once? What build did the SLB use? I am assuming he went full melee vs the druid?