How To Build A Proper Sic Em Soulbeast - Video

I can do more fights. I'll be on NA until Thursday 😉

So far.. after about 4-5h of roaming, I have to say that NA players are indeed worse than the average EU player. Why, I don't know.

BUT! They are saltier. Got more whispers in this time frame than a few days worth of roaming on EU. Also most try to play some sort of condi build or whatever which I find sad.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Abyssisis.3971 said:

I expected hobo would of been able to kill him as he had somewhat of an idea of what Trevor would be using prior to the fight, yet didn’t and wouldn’t of had the fight continued. Maybe round 2. Lol

Considering the small size of the arena and the fact hobo could probably spec much less sustain, as he has enough dmg pressure that in the small arena I don't think Trevor will ever really be able to counter pressure, I can see him locking the druid down and winning. On top of that, hobo doesn't have to worry about dying, the bet was to kill the druid, hobo doesn't lose the bet if he dies.

6 minutes ago, hobotnicax.7918 said:

So far.. after about 4-5h of roaming, I have to say that NA players are indeed worse than the average EU player. Why, I don't know.

BUT! They are saltier. Got more whispers in this time frame than a few days worth of roaming on EU. Also most try to play some sort of condi build or whatever which I find sad.

Well, there it is, ball is officially in Trevors court. 3 fights, 7mins each is all that he needs to do to complete what was agreed to, 3 fights because the first was never finished.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strider.7849 said:

Most of these people don't understand because they haven't played both. I can confirm that druid is currently better than soulbeast overall. Only thing soulbeast has going for it right now after all the nerfs is damage and mobility. I don't think I've lost a single fight against a soulbeast and that's using my Harriers druid with monk runes (literally using my raid gear) with a WvW build (marksmanship/wilderness/druid) with focus on stunlocking/rooting.

If idle boasts were worth a nickel, this thread would be richer than Fort Knox.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

Considering the small size of the arena and the fact hobo could probably spec much less sustain, as he has enough dmg pressure that in the small arena I don't think Trevor will ever really be able to counter pressure, I can see him locking the druid down and winning. On top of that, hobo doesn't have to worry about dying, the bet was to kill the druid, hobo doesn't lose the bet if he dies.

Well, there it is, ball is officially in Trevors court. 3 fights, 7mins each is all that he needs to do to complete what was agreed to, 3 fights because the first was never finished.

You continue to misunderstand a few things:

1. The ball was always in my court because I am the person who issued the community challenge for my stream.
  2. You were never the person making the rules for anything. I was the person stating my rules for the challenge. It wasn't a discussion. Both of you should have paid attention and taken it seriously.
  3. Never once did I agree to anything you said or suggested. In fact, I had to repeatedly point out that the rules you kept trying to inject had nothing to do with the rules & terms that I had laid down for the community event that I was creating.

In his zeal and in your pompousness, you two have completely botched this. When an event or challenge or game is created, what you do is you shut up and pay attention to the rules set by the person who created it. What you don't do is attempt to speak over that person and set your own rules. That doesn't work that way.

I have been hosting or helping host community events in various games for 20 years now. In GW2, Guild MM and I used to host bi-weekly pvp tournaments with prizes from his pocket like precursors or legends. In 20 years of hosting events, I have never seen anything quite like what you two have done here. 99% of players who show up to an event intuitively understand that the person or people who created the event are the ones who are setting the rules. Due to this ridiculous debacle that you two have created out of your own confusion, I wouldn't touch either of you with a 10-foot pole at this point, concerning cooperation for anything organized.

This is nothing new. When there is a community hosted event by a person or a small group of people, uncooperative problematic participants get booted out, and people who you organize with who create problems also aren't contacted again. There isn't time to deal with this kind of thing and quite frankly the people taking the time to organize such events and fund prize from their own pocket shouldn't have to.

If he had shown up with a good sportsmanship attitude rather than an insulting & toxic one, that stream probably would have been 2 or 3 hours long. He was a good player and I would have enjoyed sparring against him on various different builds. But every other thing that came out of his mouth was insulting. I have no incentive nor any desire whatsoever to entertain someone like this with such a gracious prize giveaway where he can only possibly win 1000g but can't lose it. He was unable to appreciate this luxury as he continued to insult me, so I took it away from him.

He is lucky that I gave him the time that I did, after how he was acting.

You should be more upset with the player that YOU chose to sponsor, who regardless of having people pay for his transfer and granting him 1000g prize events that he can only win and can't lose, insists on being inordinately toxic. Literally anyone else would have had the common sense to show up and act right under these gracious circumstances. Anyone else would have shown up with a complete & full understanding that being toxic & insulting to the event organizer is the fastest way to get yourself cut from participation and any chance at the prize giveaway.

Furthermore, regardless of all the spam response this guy is throwing into this thread to convince himself about "yada yada I won and beat you and I just wanted to prove a point" the truth is that the reasons why he is so salty are:

1. He failed to kill the Druid.
  2. He didn't get the 1000g.
  3. He got himself removed from play from being way too disrespectful & toxic.
  4. He was given a free paid ride with nothing to lose but only to gain, but now he is stuck in NA, will have to pay for his own transfer back, didn't win anything in the process, and knows that it was all ruined due to his own zeal, over-confidence, toxicity, and inability to recognize clear rulesets from the person organizing the event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

26 minutes ago, schloumou.3982 said:

The mental gymnastics to frame this desaster of a cele druid performance into a win is truely glorious.

Don't strawman it. The challenge was about killing the druid, nothing more.

What happened here was a hard lesson learned for  @hobotnicax.7918 about where overconfidence, toxicity, and apathy gets you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, hobotnicax.7918 said:

Believe me the amount of bad players in NA is palpable. Enjoy the bag farming while you're stuck here lol. What server did you transfer to anyway?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Don't strawman it. The challenge was about killing the druid, nothing more.

What happened here was a hard lesson learned for  @hobotnicax.7918 about where overconfidence, toxicity, and apathy gets you.

What lesson dude? I and other predicted what would happen. Like I said, you're deluded.

I only thing I learned is that you're even worse than you seem in your videos. Clown.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, bigo.9037 said:

I’ll take the bet. I think my pure dmg soulbeast setup has a good chance of downing you despite having 0 condi cleanse from traits or skills. I’ll be on tonight NA prime time around reset.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 This is one I'd like to see.

@bigo.9037 You and Trevor should agree on a hard time limit per fight going in, food to use, and agree on an arena/map to fight on. 

On 6/4/2021 at 10:16 AM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

I will quite seriously give you 1000g if you can come on my stream and beat my Celestial Druid setup with any Core Ranger or Soulbeast setup. I'll even let you swap your build multiple times and keep trying as often as you wish until you're done.

1 hour ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

When an event or challenge or game is created, what you do is you shut up and pay attention to the rules set by the person who created it.

So... your "event" (in which I am the only one who actually participated in for a 5 min fight + the 15 min you took to complain about things you didn't specify) - great event btw rofl... delusional - had one "rule" (quoted above); beat your celestial druid setup. You didn't specify, down or defeat, you said beat. And that's exactly what happened.

Let's have a look now shall we....

beat DEFINITIONS AND SYNONYMS 

VERB
UK/biːt/

So... I was better than you, I hit you several times, your heart was moving regularly toward your throat as you realised after 10s that you're about to get destroyed , I mixed you into soulbeast food.

So you were beat - by the definition of the word you used as your only rule. Clown.

49 minutes ago, schloumou.3982 said:

The mental gymnastics to frame this desaster of a cele druid performance into a win is truely glorious.

He refuses to accept that someone clapped him so hard when he was on his Jesus cele druid build 😄 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

12 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@bigo.9037 You and Trevor should agree on a hard time limit per fight going in, food to use, and agree on an arena/map to fight on. 

Also agree on if the clown doesn't fight back and only runs away, that it's gg. Because that's what he'll do vs anyone half decent.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, hobotnicax.7918 said:

Also agree on if the clown doesn't fight back and only runs away, that it's gg. Because that's what he'll do vs anyone half decent.

It’s actually going to be a challenge ( I haven’t seen the fights btw) cus my build is somewhat vulnerable with 0 added toughness and only weapon swap for condi dmg cleanse. I haven’t had the time to put my sustain setup back together as I’ve been kittening around too much with strange builds and stats on my 2nd gear set. But surely he’ll get a run for his money. 

It’s basically polar opposites. He’s a tanky sustain kiter and I’m eat or be eaten, all-in dmg soulbeast lol.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, hobotnicax.7918 said:

What lesson dude? I and other predicted what would happen. Like I said, you're deluded.

I only thing I learned is that you're even worse than you seem in your videos. Clown.

This is what I mean though, this is really really messed up in two aspects and is reaching way way way too far into the tactic of try-hard strawman to the point that it is ridiculous and you should probably be somewhat concerned with your own behavior.

1. You didn't predict anything that I didn't already state myself. I very explicitly stated that your build was better 1v1. But also very sternly pointed out to you several times now, that this had nothing to do with the challenge that I laid out, which was that you needed to kill the druid to be able to get 1000g. I on the other hand, actually did completely predict exactly what would happen in great detail, in the form of a post that was almost a page long. I even gave you a full typed out warning that the challenge was loaded, impossible to complete, and that you weren't going to kill the druid. Every single detail of what I said would happen, actually did happen. But after seeing me do this, you are somehow attempting to steal this portion of the story, claiming as if you were the one that predicted what would happen, when in reality nothing went anything like how you planned it at all, which is quite apparent at this point. You chose to ignore that well written warning. You did that, not me. I told you exactly what was going to happen, as well as several other people pointing out that the druid would just kite you. Stop the strawman. You didn't predict anything. What you actually did was ignore everything that everyone else predicted, and it didn't turn out so well for you.
  2. If you review this entire debacle, it is clear that everything you do is a psychological projection. Psychological projection - Wikipedia I actually predict exactly what will happen, as well as several other people, which is actually what ended up happening. Yet somehow you reverse project these events into some kind of seriously deluded fabrication that you were somehow right, when clearly nothing happened at all the way you had predicted. This is concerning man, you might want to pay attention to it. Then as the plot thickened and you continued to attempt to manipulate the rules I had set for the challenge while being as toxic as possible while you did it, somewhere along the lines you took what you were actually doing to me and how you were acting during it, and tried to turn it around and act like I was doing those things to you. This is psychological projection. When you failed to kill the druid, failed to get the gold, and were discontinued from the challenge due to your behavior, you even then came into this thread and tried very hard to strawman manipulate the idea that "Trev lost the challenge. Trev is mad. Trev is mean" when in reality, this is a psychological projection, a defensive mechanism, because the truth is that you lost the challenge and you got kicked out from participation for being a toxic.

It's not hard to figure out. Just relax, show good sportsmanship, take the details of rules seriously instead of trying to manipulate them, and stop trying to strawman events so that someone else looks bad instead of you.

~ There's your lesson, incase you missed it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

This is what I mean though, this is really really messed up in two aspects and is reaching way way way too far into the tactic of try-hard strawman to the point that it is ridiculous and you should probably be somewhat concerned with your own behavior.

1. You didn't predict anything that I didn't already state myself. I very explicitly stated that your build was better 1v1. But also very sternly pointed out to you several times now, that this had nothing to do with the challenge that I laid out, which was that you needed to kill the druid to be able to get 1000g. I on the other hand, actually did completely predict exactly what would happen in great detail, in the form of a post that was almost a page long. I even gave you a full typed out warning that the challenge was loaded, impossible to complete, and that you weren't going to kill the druid. Every single detail of what I said would happen, actually did happen. But after seeing me do this, you are somehow attempting to steal this portion of the story, claiming as if you were the one that predicted what would happen, when in reality nothing went anything like how you planned it at all, which is quite apparent at this point. You chose to ignore that well written warning. You did that, not me. I told you exactly what was going to happen, as well as several other people pointing out that the druid would just kite you. Stop the strawman. You didn't predict anything. What you actually did was ignore everything that everyone else predicted, and it didn't turn out so well for you.
  2. If you review this entire debacle, it is clear that everything you do is a psychological projection. Psychological projection - Wikipedia I actually predict exactly what will happen, as well as several other people, which is actually what ended up happening. Yet somehow you reverse project these events into some kind of seriously deluded fabrication that you were somehow right, when clearly nothing happened at all the way you had predicted. This is concerning man, you might want to pay attention to it. Then as the plot thickened and you continued to attempt to manipulate the rules I had set for the challenge while being as toxic as possible while you did it, somewhere along the lines you took what you were actually doing to me and how you were acting during it, and tried to turn it around and act like I was doing those things to you. This is psychological projection. When you failed to kill the druid, failed to get the gold, and were discontinued from the challenge due to your behavior, you even then came into this thread and tried very hard to strawman manipulate the idea that "Trev lost the challenge. Trev is mad. Trev is mean" when in reality, this is a psychological projection, a defensive mechanism, because the truth is that you lost the challenge and you got kicked out from participation for being a toxic.

It's not hard to figure out. Just relax, show good sportsmanship, take the details of rules seriously instead of trying to manipulate them, and stop trying to strawman events so that someone else looks bad instead of you.

~ There's your lesson, incase you missed it.

Dude you truly are deluded.

My first post in this thread was that brawler soulbeast is in every way superior to cele druid. You didn't agree. And I displayed that is a fact in our fight.

You can write your novels here, TLDR btw... no one gives two squirts.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

33 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Yeah I'd be interested in doing something fun with bigo, but we need to organize this a bit more clearly this time around.

One thing I don't want to do again, is tanky tank tank vs. tank god armory, it's just bad streaming man.

So if he wants to have a shot at the cele druid, we could probably do that, but at this point I am more interested in DPS vs DPS builds. Not only is just better clutch streaming but it's a lot more fun to play.

Something people need to understand here though, is that I am serious about the no-toxicity thing. I won't tolerate it because I don't have to. I'm sure other people feel the same way. If players show up and display some general idea of how to act right, we'll be gucci.

You guys should toss some ideas for another challenge idea. I'll get back to this later. Right now I need to change a tired on a Jeep.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Yeah I'd be interested in doing something fun with bigo, but we need to organize this a bit more clearly this time around.

One thing I don't want to do again, is tanky tank tank vs. tank god armory, it's just bad streaming man.

So if he wants to have a shot at the cele druid, we could probably do that, but at this point I am more interested in DPS vs DPS builds. Not only is just better clutch streaming but it's a lot more fun to play.

Something people need to understand here though, is that I am serious about the no-toxicity thing. I won't tolerate it because I don't have to. I'm sure other people feel the same way. If players show up and display some general idea of how to act right, we'll be gucci.

You guys should toss some ideas for another challenge idea. I'll get back to this later. Right now I need to change a tired on a Jeep.

I know I (and guessing most others here) want to see a conclusion to this 'cele druid is unkillible' debacle. 

I personally would be very interested to see what happens when a CC / power spec faces it; preferably in an area without a ton of LoS blocks as we'll have the same thing all over again (i.e. sorry you didn't realize walls blocked projectiles man).

Anyway, about toxicity--maybe it'd be best if your char wasn't literally named 'gank' if you wanted a chill game experience 🤔

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

You continue to misunderstand a few things:

1. The ball was always in my court because I am the person who issued the community challenge for my stream.
  2. You were never the person making the rules for anything. I was the person stating my rules for the challenge. It wasn't a discussion. Both of you should have paid attention and taken it seriously.
  3. Never once did I agree to anything you said or suggested. In fact, I had to repeatedly point out that the rules you kept trying to inject had nothing to do with the rules & terms that I had laid down for the community event that I was creating.

In his zeal and in your pompousness, you two have completely botched this. When an event or challenge or game is created, what you do is you shut up and pay attention to the rules set by the person who created it. What you don't do is attempt to speak over that person and set your own rules. That doesn't work that way.

I have been hosting or helping host community events in various games for 20 years now. In GW2, Guild MM and I used to host bi-weekly pvp tournaments with prizes from his pocket like precursors or legends. In 20 years of hosting events, I have never seen anything quite like what you two have done here. 99% of players who show up to an event intuitively understand that the person or people who created the event are the ones who are setting the rules. Due to this ridiculous debacle that you two have created out of your own confusion, I wouldn't touch either of you with a 10-foot pole at this point, concerning cooperation for anything organized.

This is nothing new. When there is a community hosted event by a person or a small group of people, uncooperative problematic participants get booted out, and people who you organize with who create problems also aren't contacted again. There isn't time to deal with this kind of thing and quite frankly the people taking the time to organize such events and fund prize from their own pocket shouldn't have to.

If he had shown up with a good sportsmanship attitude rather than an insulting & toxic one, that stream probably would have been 2 or 3 hours long. He was a good player and I would have enjoyed sparring against him on various different builds. But every other thing that came out of his mouth was insulting. I have no incentive nor any desire whatsoever to entertain someone like this with such a gracious prize giveaway where he can only possibly win 1000g but can't lose it. He was unable to appreciate this luxury as he continued to insult me, so I took it away from him.

He is lucky that I gave him the time that I did, after how he was acting.

You should be more upset with the player that YOU chose to sponsor, who regardless of having people pay for his transfer and granting him 1000g prize events that he can only win and can't lose, insists on being inordinately toxic. Literally anyone else would have had the common sense to show up and act right under these gracious circumstances. Anyone else would have shown up with a complete & full understanding that being toxic & insulting to the event organizer is the fastest way to get yourself cut from participation and any chance at the prize giveaway.

Furthermore, regardless of all the spam response this guy is throwing into this thread to convince himself about "yada yada I won and beat you and I just wanted to prove a point" the truth is that the reasons why he is so salty are:

1. He failed to kill the Druid.
  2. He didn't get the 1000g.
  3. He got himself removed from play from being way too disrespectful & toxic.
  4. He was given a free paid ride with nothing to lose but only to gain, but now he is stuck in NA, will have to pay for his own transfer back, didn't win anything in the process, and knows that it was all ruined due to his own zeal, over-confidence, toxicity, and inability to recognize clear rulesets from the person organizing the event.

Alright wtf!

Why are you taking it out on tinktinkpoof? They're the only one to have taken any initiative and spent actually money to help you out. If it wasn't for them we would have gotten literally nothing.

Granted we can all see it was all a waste of money thus far.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Yeah, lay expectations out and don't engage unless they 100% understand.

I think you owe at least one cele druid vs. Soulbeast matchup, but DPS vs DPS is more fun to watch for sure.

Good sportsmanship is in short supply it seems. Be nice, bow, enjoy a good fight. You're each other's content afterall.

Ranger Challenges or other sorts?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Yeah, lay expectations out and don't engage unless they 100% understand.

I think you owe at least one cele druid vs. Soulbeast matchup, but DPS vs DPS is more fun to watch for sure.

Good sportsmanship is in short supply it seems. Be nice, bow, enjoy a good fight. You're each other's content afterall.

Ranger Challenges or other sorts?

Completely agree

But it is important to note that I don't owe anything to anyone.

Any further challenges that would be set will be completely separate from the 1st with new hand shakes & agreements. It needs to be that way. The first two guys set way too toxic of a platform with how it was all handled.

2 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

Alright wtf!

Why are you taking it out on tinktinkpoof? They're the only one to have taken any initiative and spent actually money to help you out. If it wasn't for them we would have gotten literally nothing.

Granted we can all see it was all a waste of money thus far.

Because he keeps posting the same thing over and over, encouraging the idea that there were rules in play that everyone agreed on that I had broken, which isn't true at all. I agreed to nothing other than what I myself stated as the stipulations for the challenge that I set for my stream.

Him paying for the toxic guy to transfer to NA had nothing to do with me. Nothing was done here to help me out. In fact, paying for that guy to come to NA and twist all of this up into something that it wasn't, has caused only problems.

With all the finger pointing and straw man that is happening on this nasty platform that has been created, of course I have to explain to people what went wrong so it doesn't happen again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Because he keeps posting the same thing over and over, encouraging the idea that there were rules in play that everyone agreed on that I had broken, which isn't true at all. I agreed to nothing other than what I myself stated as the stipulations for the challenge that I set for my stream.

Him paying for the toxic guy to transfer to NA had nothing to do with me. Nothing was done here to help me out. In fact, paying for that guy to come to NA and twist all of this up into something that it wasn't, has caused only problems.

With all the finger pointing and straw man that is happening on this nasty platform that has been created, of course I have to explain to people what went wrong so it doesn't happen again.

I mean, I agree that the toxicity is not something you have to deal with.  If someone is not someone you want to work with, then sure, call it off. Tink already acknowledged that the goal was to actually kill you.  Nobody can force you to pay anything, of course.

But you can't just voluntarily accept the fight, put it on stream, and pretend this has nothing to do with you. You're the one that initiated the challenge in the first place.  And to be fair, certain rules were not clear, such as ascended food, and whatnot. You could have at least gone into more detail clarifying what you wanted to, or even outright refused the fight if you didn't like their attitude.

It was pretty annoying to see "you transfer", and "no, you transfer!", and "talk with that guy". It's not even Tink's fight lol

Edit: Anyhow, whatever. Stuff can't be undone. You can do something with bigo at least.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, hobotnicax.7918 said:

Dude you truly are deluded.

My first post in this thread was that brawler soulbeast is in every way superior to cele druid. You didn't agree. And I displayed that is a fact in our fight.

You can write your novels here, TLDR btw... no one gives two squirts.

Now see right here you are selectively weaving the details in & out of what actually happened.

1. I myself said on my own stream and in this thread, I've stated it twice now, that your build was better 1v1. No one is disputing this. But in your attempts to justify yourself, you keep referring to quotes of things that happened a week ago on page 1 of this thread, as if nothing else has been discussed, stated, or happened since then. That's not how things work. You have to acknowledge real things that have happened if you want to hold coherent discussions with other people. What you are doing here is looking for an excuse to convolute the matter
  2. You are somehow still ignoring the fact that "whether a soulbeast or druid is better" had nothing to do with the challenge that was issued. The challenge was very simple to understand. If you can kill the druid you get 1000g but if the druid kites you and you don't kill it you don't get 1000g. You were warned thoroughly that this was an impossible task and you chose to ignore that and still show up. Yet you continue to avoid honing up to this fact and would rather keep trying to veer this thread into a direction as to make people believe that "because your build was stronger 1v1, that means that you win the gold" which is nothing even remotely close to the challenge that I issued. And you can INB4 posting the very first quote where I said "if you can beat the druid" because in every other quote after that, I specifically state "if you can kill the druid" which is what I originally meant in the first quote and all of those quotes also were stated almost a week before we met to duel and everyone else except you, was able to figure that out. But see again, you are choosing to ignore this fact and act like no discussion evolved past the first page of this thread, which is apathy & ignorance on your part. You are just looking for reasons to create a problem, to bring bad review because you are upset that you didn't win. That is exactly why I cut you off, when I realized you weren't just being toxic, but were also willing to go out of your way to be saboteur about it.

From the moment you first came in here and posted in this thread, you came in like a stick of dynamite looking for reasons to be insulting, throw around cockiness, and stir up problems. There were even other people who called you out on how unnecessarily toxic you were being. If you sincerely are not recognizing what you did here, you really should take a couple steps back and have a good evaluation of yourself. Might do you some good.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

I mean, I agree that the toxicity is not something you have to deal with.  If someone is not someone you want to work with, then sure, call it off. Tink already acknowledged that the goal was to actually kill you.  Nobody can force you to pay anything, of course.

But you can't just voluntarily accept the fight, put it on stream, and pretend this has nothing to do with you. You're the one that initiated the challenge in the first place.  And to be fair, certain rules were not clear, such as ascended food, and whatnot. You could have at least gone into more detail clarifying what you wanted to, or even outright refused the fight if you didn't like their attitude.

It was pretty annoying to see "you transfer", and "no, you transfer!", and "talk with that guy". It's not even Tink's fight lol

Edit: Anyhow, whatever. Stuff can't be undone. You can do something with bigo at least.

Yeah I gotcha.

I just don't understand why all of that gun jumping is being reflected on me. If I were Tink, I'd be wanting the guy who got himself disqualified to send me my gold back. I certainly wouldn't expect the streamer hosting the event to go out of his way to try and make things right with a person who is clearly being as unreasonable & uncooperative as possible with everything he does and says.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

This is my final post in this thread. I have nothing more to say here.

Six (large) posts later...

Which normally is nitpicky, but the foundation of the topic is this:

On 6/3/2021 at 9:34 PM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

If you want to discuss tanky brawly variants, I guarantee you that Celestial Druid will out brawl any Soulbeast build even in 1vX situations.

Then we have:

8 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

I myself said on my own stream and in this thread, I've stated it twice now, that your build was better 1v1. No one is disputing this.

When the entire topic was about disputing this. 

In fact, it started off as 'even in 1vX' (meaning always better in 1v1) and 'will out brawl' which later somehow morphed into 'celestial druid loses to tanky soulbeast in 1v1' and 'will out kite'--surely you can see why we're all confused here?

No matter what spin, the foundations weren't proved.  At the most neutral level this ended in a stalemate so we actually have no idea which side would have won.  It's two tank builds and one is actively running from the other, that could take hours to see who makes a mistake or wins via attrition--that isn't fluff, it literally is what it is.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1