Can we have some 18th Century clothes?

What kind of 18th century clothes? Assuming you're referring to the real world,. there are many cultures/societies each with their own forms of dress. The traditional clothing of an 18th century japanese noble is quite different from what an 18th century sub-saharan tribesman would wear.

Edited by Manasa Devi.7958
  • Like 6

40 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Which part of Europe?

They're probably generalizing the sort of attire worn in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Floofy shirts, brocade waistcoats and greatcoats, cravats, high-volume gowns, corsets, wide belts, sashes, buckles, buttons, and boots. We have some of that available in the game, but a number of the current options look horrid on non-Humans or are gated behind expensive town clothes tonics.

I am totally on board for fancypants societal and scruffy pirate fashion, and I'm also in the 'please more casual attire' camp. No reason we shouldn't diversify.

• Like 2

Are we talking Pirates of the Caribbean 18th Century or are we talking about Outlander 18th Century...Because while the two do have very similar styles, some of the clothes there are quite different...same with the hairstyles too.  I for one, wouldn't mind seeing something from like the Elizebethan Court just for giggles.  But that's just me.  

On 6/5/2021 at 8:50 PM, Farohna.6247 said:

A tri corner hat, breeches, and a cloak?

I'd kill for a tri corner hat. Kitten, I'd even grind for one. (edit: A non-pirate-ish one.)

Breeches can kind of be done with medium elonian/spearmarshal, but with no stockings. How indecent. 🙂

Edited by anninke.7469
Corrected a typo.
  • Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 10:32 PM, PhantomGoddess.5174 said:

Are we talking Pirates of the Caribbean 18th Century or are we talking about Outlander 18th Century...Because while the two do have very similar styles, some of the clothes there are quite different...same with the hairstyles too.  I for one, wouldn't mind seeing something from like the Elizebethan Court just for giggles.  But that's just me.  

Yeah. Are we talking about Pirates of the Caribbean 18th Century, , English Court 18th century, or are we talking about, for example, 18th Century Russia, Poland or Ottoman controlled Balkans? (still in Europe, but markedly different in clothing style)