Bikini armor plz its summer now

5 hours ago, lokh.2695 said:

I'd rather have ANet spend resources on something else.

Most of the necessary resources already are spent.

We can see best boy Faren and Kasmeer wearing swimwear, as well as several NPCs in Southsun Cove.

It's just a matter of making it available as armour pieces to the players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, The Greyhawk.9107 said:

Please. God. No.

I generally don't mind most revealing or salacious armors (for both genders) but actual swimsuit armor is a step too far into Korean/Anime MMO aesthetics than I'd like.  Particularly with what some of you want.

Don't forget that anyone can at any time remove their character's armour and have them running around in their underwear (which already doubles as swimwear in certain situations), especially in towns where you know you're not going to get attacked so you don't need the armour anyway.

Adding (more) swimwear options wouldn't be allowing more revealing clothing than is already possible, it would just be more variety.

In some cases it could actually be less revealing, for example I'd like a one-piece swimsuit with a higher neck line for my human female character, rather than bright yellow bra and underpants.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, lokh.2695 said:

I'd rather have ANet spend resources on something else.

Im convinced people who say this are Anet employees.

As to more open armours I say aye!

If I have mistaken you for an Anet employee then i must dissapoint you in the fact the resources wont be spent on something you want. It will be something silly like Bubble Tea partnership MKII or Choya Leggins, contents just an after thought.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The cynic in me wonders why ANet hasn't already given (or rather, tried to sell) us these, given the supremacy of fanservice. And let's face it: anyone who claims to want a chainmail bikini for any reason other than to ogle their toons is being disingenuous at best. 

• Thanks 5
  • Confused 1

There's the Southsun Cove beach, but that's just one small location.

Swimwear would definitely sell. And look silly in battle, but probably less silly than infusion explosions. I'm 100% in favour of it, so long as the guys get skimpy Lord Faren trunks 😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sikil.9817 said:

There's the Southsun Cove beach, but that's just one small location.

Swimwear would definitely sell. And look silly in battle, but probably less silly than infusion explosions. I'm 100% in favour of it, so long as the guys get skimpy Lord Faren trunks 😁

I want skimpier. My chest hair shall be my armor.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1