Bikini armor plz its summer now

On 6/6/2021 at 12:24 PM, Aodlop.1907 said:

The starborn outfit is way too revealing near the genital area. 

that is odd, at least for females it covers the area completely, and the way it flairs at the top it covers the pubic region as well.  Your comment makes it sound like a lip is slipping out.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

that is odd, at least for females it covers the area completely, and the way it flairs at the top it covers the pubic region as well.  Your comment makes it sound like a lip is slipping out.  

There's nothing holding it together. Your thighs are completely naked, nothing is holding it together, save for maybe your magic dong.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/8/84/Starborn_Outfit_norn_male_front.jpg

I think it's too much.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Aodlop.1907 said:

I know we're joking and all, but I'm actually being serious. I think this outfit is too revealing. One of his balls are THIS CLOSE from slipping away and conquering freedom.

This "almost but not quite" allure is exactly what we would be spending 50k gems for in a fashion war!

Edited by Vilin.8056

On 6/10/2021 at 7:10 AM, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

The worst thing is that this already exists in the game. They just never released it.

People were requesting Faren's Jungle outfit and Speedo outfit when they added them and they refused. 😞

I guess none of us reach his level of wealth to be capable of such things.

I mean just hiding our shoes costs 3,000 gold currently which is more than a Legendary @2,600. Smallest shoes we have are sandals and I can cover a large long sleeve tshirt (since short dont exist as a skin) in roughly 28 medium sized sandals which would make hiding our shirt to form the first part of a swimsuit cost around 42,000 gold and to save time lets just double that for the pants and estimate Faren's swimsuit cost him 84,000 gold. I'm sure there're TP flippers who can afford that but most can't.

Till Anet stops valuing invisible things so highly that require little design work we'll never be able to afford to be like Faren which is why the choice is never offered. They don't want our money unless it's all the money and they know most of us can't do it.

Reference:

The current cost to hide shoes: https://i.imgur.com/gZEm651.png

Edited by Doggie.3184

• 1 year later...

This comes quite late because it is almost winter, but I would like to see my slim, cute and sexy female charr in some kind of bikini armor or outfit suited for charr characters. (And for all races ofc based on race) And male version of swimsuit armor or outfit for male characters. :) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4