Upcoming event.

1 hour ago, Owatatsumi.5038 said:

So, will we have world boss rush? It is mentioned at the Summer 2021 roadmap picture but not in the written schedule.
No one knows and I would appreciate a reply from anet ...

It's not in the schedule, because the schedule is just for the next 7 days, so wait until they poblish a new one, that will be your "reply from anet".

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Owatatsumi.5038 said:

So, will we have world boss rush? It is mentioned at the Summer 2021 roadmap picture but not in the written schedule.
No one knows and I would appreciate a reply from anet ...

ANet will not answer to your post. It's released "when it's ready™️" and as you have stated correctly I guess, no one knows.

• Confused 1

We get fractal Events and PvP and WvW events but no World boss event, at least they were not mentioned in the sneak peak.  I was hoping we would see World, Champion and meta-event Rushes again, and also the Destabilized Magic event was very nice, with the Azure Ley Line nodes and such. But I guess that one was truly a one-off. 

2 hours ago, Tyncale.1629 said:

We get fractal Events and PvP and WvW events but no World boss event, at least they were not mentioned in the sneak peak.  I was hoping we would see World, Champion and meta-event Rushes again, and also the Destabilized Magic event was very nice, with the Azure Ley Line nodes and such. But I guess that one was truly a one-off. 

The thing is, it was mentioned, in the big graphic above the blog text, but not in the text itself, making the whole thing a bit unclear. Did they accidentally put it in the graphic, or did they forget to mention it in the text portion?

https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/e60c3EN_Summer_2021.jpg

Edited by Manasa Devi.7958
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

The thing is, it was mentioned, in the big graphic above the blog text, but not in the text itself, making the whole thing a bit unclear. Did they accidentally put it in the graphic, or did they forget to mention it in the text portion?

https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/e60c3EN_Summer_2021.jpg

Exactly. if they did not include it in the graphic I would not care but now I wanna know because I like that event

20 hours ago, lokh.2695 said:

ANet will not answer to your post. It's released "when it's ready™️" and as you have stated correctly I guess, no one knows.

I mean it is just dumb to include an event in the graphic of summer schedule and say no word about it. my guess is it was a mistake but they do not even bother to clarify.

3 minutes ago, Owatatsumi.5038 said:

Exactly. if they did not include it in the graphic I would not care but now I wanna know because I like that event

Here's how it works: if they announce there will be that exact event next week through the Weekly Events Schedule article on the news page (or on the top right corner of the game), then that event will be in the game. If it won't be there, then that event -for now- won't be in the game. I feel that's about all there is to know about that 😛

• Like 1
  • Confused 4