[NA] Returning Player and Friends Looking for a Home.

Rewcore.5984

Hi, my name is Rew. I have been playing GW2 on and off since launch, on an extremely casual basis. I have moved worlds more than once and been in many different guilds, all different shapes, and sizes. It has been a year or two since the last time I played GW2 and I am looking to get back into it, with a few friends, who are new to the game, tagging along. This time around I want to try some of the content I have never set foot into. Not having a set group to play with, fractals and raids have always felt out of reach for me and I would like to see about changing that. WvW is where I have spent the mass majority of my time, but I still feel as if I know very little. Having a group to roll with and eventually learning to tag up and lead a group are also things at the top of my list. To make these things happen, I feel I need to find a solid guild to call home. A community I enjoy belonging to.

I know the GW2 guild system will allow me to join more than one guild, and that might have to be the route I take, but I would first like to look and see if I can find a PvX guild that can hit checks on all the boxes I would like. I am open to transferring Worlds (for WvW) where applicable. Bonus points for guilds that are more active late night into the early morning. I am sure I have missed some important information in this post (trying to post quickly between work meetings), but I would be more than happy to answer any questions that guild recruiters may have. I look forward to hearing from you all.

13 hours ago, Rewcore.5984 said:

Hi, my name is Rew. I have been playing GW2 on and off since launch, on an extremely casual basis. I have moved worlds more than once and been in many different guilds, all different shapes, and sizes. It has been a year or two since the last time I played GW2 and I am looking to get back into it, with a few friends, who are new to the game, tagging along. This time around I want to try some of the content I have never set foot into. Not having a set group to play with, fractals and raids have always felt out of reach for me and I would like to see about changing that. WvW is where I have spent the mass majority of my time, but I still feel as if I know very little. Having a group to roll with and eventually learning to tag up and lead a group are also things at the top of my list. To make these things happen, I feel I need to find a solid guild to call home. A community I enjoy belonging to.

I know the GW2 guild system will allow me to join more than one guild, and that might have to be the route I take, but I would first like to look and see if I can find a PvX guild that can hit checks on all the boxes I would like. I am open to transferring Worlds (for WvW) where applicable. Bonus points for guilds that are more active late night into the early morning. I am sure I have missed some important information in this post (trying to post quickly between work meetings), but I would be more than happy to answer any questions that guild recruiters may have. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Hiya, Rew!  Welcome back to GW2. 🙂  It sounds like your interest in Fractals and Raids might be a good fit with the guild I lead, Café Solidarity.  We are a PvX guild on Isle of Janthir.  We have a regular T1 Fractal group, along with people who are Fractal experts and love grouping for T4s together.  We also have a Raids and Strikes (RAS) Team that is a raid training group.  It's open to anyone who can follow the RAS Expectations (that link has them listed out).  We have a fair sign-up process, so it's not a barrier for new people to join in.  And by training, we don't mean carries or chaos -- we do actual training (with interactive learning opportunities) and get actual kills (we craft statues of the raid bosses we've killed to display in our guild hall). 🎉

If we sound like we might be a good fit, the next steps would be for you to join our Discord, read our #rules, and then post an introduction in our #introductions channel.  I'm also happy to answer any questions!  (Prolly best to DM me on Discord, because I don't check here every day.)  And whatever you end up choosing, I hope you find a great guild family!

On 6/7/2021 at 6:21 AM, Rewcore.5984 said:

What server are you on friend? I drive for a WvW guild that can scratch your WvW itch. 

☠️Hai Rew! I'm a commander myself and always open to training and helping out, we have 4 really nice Commanders in the Guild who love new people and to just have fun. We are also NA < 3

[HELL] is recruiting! WvW (Kaineng) and PvE

We are a group of laid back veterans and new players, mostly WvW but we have PvE people too. The Guild is max lvl. We have 200+ Members with around 30 ish active and a Discord server. We are in Kaineng.  If your interested, you can send me a message in game  Elrenia Hothien.4657  Or you can send me a message on the forums here. < 3

WvW Raids
Fridays (Reset), Saturdays (8PM EST), Sundays (3PM EST).
We have People roaming during the week too. 
☆★ WVW PRIDE RUN , SATURDAY JUNE 26, 8 PM EST ★☆

Here's a video of us, lol ~ Link ~
https://youtu.be/gYnH8P3IsJE

Edited by Elrenia Hothien.4657