Both times I have  was in story part Hidden arcana, after I beat the Facet of Light and then try to interact with the crystal , my has crashed. Now I will have to start if over a THIRD time. I know I won't get any specific help-- but please fix this ASAP.

Crashing? Or disconnecting? 

There's a difference.

If crashing, you can post the Crash Report (Show Details), and someone may be able to assist you.

If disconnecting, you can try the many tips/workarounds found in the Dev-posted thread, 'Storyline Disconnects'. 

Good luck. 

• Like 1

Well I can tell you that I could not send a bug report because I did disconnect. but first the game simply froze when I tried -- on 2 different days-- to hit the crystal after killing Facet of light to progress the story. I simply will not be able to continue with the  Return and bonus events until it is fixed-- and I am not alone w/ this problem. 

Yes, the game 'freezes', often, when a disconnect is about to happen.

You can try the plethora of tips/workarounds found in the Dev-posted thread, 'Storyline Disconnects'.  I suggest starting at the end and working back.

What works for me is continuously spamming a weapon skill and/or moving the character; others have had success with a VPN (make sure it takes a different path to the ArenaNet servers).

Good luck.

Have been searching for the "storyline disconnects" and cannot find it. found one link-- but when I clicked on it-- said it did not exist. Oh well, guess I won't be finishing this set of bonus events. Instead of sending players all over the place to solve a problem, maybe ,since I am reading about many freezes, crashes, disconnects lately-- you guys FIX it.