missed achievements

Since the new achievements of Seasons of the Dragons I have gone back doing certain achievements i had missed got to Heart of thorns act 11 finished prized possessions  ok all i need now is leave it to me but no purple marker has i had already completed this without the achievement of not ressing the pact guards also wanted to do the predator's  path but cannot continue throughs me back to some where else completely sort your self out please anet your making lock down worse

1 hour ago, Barbarian Maul.6984 said:

Since the new achievements of Seasons of the Dragons I have gone back doing certain achievements i had missed got to Heart of thorns act 11 finished prized possessions  ok all i need now is leave it to me but no purple marker has i had already completed this without the achievement of not ressing the pact guards also wanted to do the predator's  path but cannot continue throughs me back to some where else completely sort your self out please anet your making lock down worse

Now is certainly a good time to go back and do older achievements which you may have missed ok there will not be a purple marker for this because the entire story step is the instance you just need to click the City of Hope story step in the journal and choose to replay it you then can go to the green marker in north Auric Basin and enter the instance from there to do any of those achievements predator's path doesn't have achievements and takes you from the east WP down to the WP at the bottom of the map I'm not sure what your issue is with this

• Haha 1