Hit registration problems.

5 hours ago, Bazsi.2734 said:

That's just desynch. Client calculates movement, so when you lag out, you cannot be hit with melee attacks. 

But the thf get knocked down at least once by the earth wall in the same spot. Just my hits are not registering on him it seems. I also have a live ping read out on screen in the upper right cornor and it never exceeds 55 and that is just fine. So how can he be at any other place and recieve at least the cc affects at mine and his feet. But not my hits.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630

7 hours ago, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

But the thf get knocked down at least once by the earth wall in the same spot. Just my hits are not registering on him it seems. I also have a live ping read out on screen in the upper right cornor and it never exceeds 55 and that is just fine. So how can he be at any other place and recieve at least the cc affects at mine and his feet. But not my hits.

Your ping is irrelevant here, you were not the one desynching. Based on what I see on this video, yes the rev was knocked down on your screen, but then the f*ckyness already started and it resulted in the revenant being "teleported" out. Thats because he "wasn't there", the server just had no idea what to tell your clients, where to render his model.
This game does not work without a proper internet connection. The exact way things fall apart is not really important, movement hacks are usually smooth/instant so this wasn't that.