So what is your deepest desire (top 3) for things you want to see in GW2?

Number 1.:

Them reworking how the "dual wielding system" creates new weapon sets, some weapon combos like P/P on Thief are a complete mess deprived of any synergy between its weapon skills because of it.

Number 2.:

The ability to link key bindings for weapon sets and skill builds to weapon slots.

Number 3.:

Matching projectile SFX for ranged weapons. For many of them, especially pistols, the projectile SFX make up for a major part of the visual appeal and yet having energy crystals shooting regular bullets completely ruins the immersion. Many of my favorite weapon skins become a non option because of it which limits my options for actual meaningful variety to legendary weapon skins.

Edited by Tails.9372
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Evil.1580 said:

What do you mean by mercenaries? Can you elaborate on this 🙂

Certainly. 

Mercenaries are henchmen copies of your own characters that you can use in your party.

But GW1 wiki/Mercenaries can explain better.

Useful if instead you wanna play solo on your private instances or dungeons, and you can have a party of your own.

So you could create a charr warband, for instance.

You get the picture. 😊

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Raids are definitely unneeded, unless anet implements easy mode like lfr. Theyve said there its not feasible to develop more raid content when so little of the player base sees them.  Blizzard had the same argument for lfr easy mode, the alternative was no more raids. Its clearly the later anet have chosen.    Raids should never have been in gw2. Especially since there is nothing more special save cosmetics.

But yes, new professions for sure.

Edited by LucianDK.8615
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, LucianDK.8615 said:

Raids are definitely unneeded, unless anet implements easy mode like lfr. Theyve said there its not feasible to develop more raid content when so little of the player base sees them.  Blizzard had the same argument for lfr easy mode, the alternative was no more raids. Its clearly the later anet have chosen.    Raids should never have been in gw2. Especially since there is nothing more special save cosmetics.

But yes, new professions for sure.

I remember Anet basically said they won't release any until they've released all strikes AND if player participation in raids goes up. Do we know if player participation in raids is up? We don't know for sure but I have a feeling it is up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Follyfoot.2803 said:

1 - Option to turn down the graphical effects by at least 500%

So you want the graphics to look like Dwarf Fortress? Just trying to make an estimate here on what 500% less of something actually result in when it comes to graphics.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, White Kitsunee.4620 said:

yea? I usually do 3Easy strikes daily and I used to do daily T2 fractals.
But I can see how what I said might have been confusing. A single fractal is like 5-10 minutes. A single strike is like 5-10 minutes. A single raid can run several hours+. I like the idea of there being a middle ground of content time-wise for players who have a good chunk of time but can't do raids.
Besides that there are all kinds of great reasons to bring dungeons back.

When you get into higher fractal tiers and learn cms in fractals, doing All cms and T4s can take about an hour. 45 min if you are real good. 

I want to see Guilds/Alliances build towns (with lower tier mats) and cities (with the top tier mats). Raid territory with enemy NPC groups to secure your foothold in the land and control resources. Lay siege to these enemy cities who are in your way. Use mats to rebuild walls and buildings after an attack on your own towns/cities. 

Don’t make it Player vs Player, that’s too much like WvW. I would rather see PvE, Open World, where anyone can participate 

The scribe could create town/city blueprints, there would need to be new crafting specializations (stonemason, carpenter, etc.), and new gathering nodes to fit the materials needed in city-building. 

• Like 3

Addons Option that warns what a raid boss is going to do. Like dbm from. Wow. 

Better loot/more unique skins drops from dungeons. That it is even worth farming a dungeons instead of what it is now. 
like skin runs in other mmorpg. 

fishing. With unique mount and mini skin drops. 

official holy trinity. So when I am downed they can see I am a healer. More healer classes. 
and a way to select role. And not the person with highest toughness would be the tank. 

option to loot a boss more then once a day. It’s frustrating that when you didn’t get your ascended drop you have to wait till the other day instead of next run

• Like 2

Dungeons - it is content that has just been abandoned, new players never really get to do all the content since there is nearly noone doing it and the people that do are just wanting speed clears and actually making this content more worthwhile will not only bring more players back to dungeons but allow more new player to experience the content.

New Dungeons - we need other dungeon content, not just the boss rush "Strikes" doing this we could add in raid mechanics to allow aspiring raider to get a better understanding of what they will need to do in actual raids ofcourse toned down versions otherwise there would be no challenge for the actual raids.

In doing all this it will flesh out the existing content and give people more to do daily, since I know there are alot of people who log in maybe 1-3 days a week  depending on there raid groups, finish there raids then exit till next week.

• Confused 1

1-A steampunk, Aetherblade, Watchwork, Plague doctor or golems themed engineer specialization.

2-More armor pieces and outfits that aren't human themed nor made only to look good on them.

3-Housing or offering proper guild hall decos diversity outside of human themed ones. If not possible, want as 3 that SAB is finished.

Edited by hugo.4705
  • Like 3

1. PvP mode inbetween WvW and conquest, so squads of players fight it out/take objectives within a time limit ( bigger than GW AB but on those lines)

2. My Queensdale castle. But not a crumbly instance. I want to show off my work.

3. Solo fractals with CM.  

• Like 6

1. The possibility to revisit storymode instances in open world (eg the white mantle hideout in Brisban, or claw island, or Fahranur in Istan) So much wasted coding!

2. yes Raid instances in story (normal) mode

3. Housing

4. A chair that appear like a tent or bedroll. (roleplaying)

• Like 1

1) New pve endgame contentf requently 6monthis, engaging the veterans (new and hard raid wing/fractal or dungeon rework) 

2) Alliances, and not letting wvw be for years

3) Game engine update, including Tp

+1) and keep trying to engage with us/communicate about the hr game with us

• Like 1
  • Confused 1