Jump to content
  • Sign Up

I have one wish only: remove trailblazer and dire..then I don't care what you do after


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

They'll switch to another broken roamer like Soulbeast, ehhh...

Anybody dieing to rangers or thieves in 2021 GW2...should stick to PvE or at best limit themselves to play only minstrel tempest/firebrand/scrapper or some trailblazer core necro with undead runes. Ha yes and I use a core war...no stealth or heal burst or trailblazer build...Just dodges.....

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't care what you do or say after, just remove trailblazer and dire , the game full of this condi trash from small roaming, to large fight...all I see and face are these tanky condi cheese builds

This is entirerly agreeable if you also: -Remove:  Apostate's https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/5/54/Condition_Damage.png Condition Damage — https://wiki

As we have said many times, this is entirerly agreeable if you also: - Remove minstrel - Remove marauder - Remove celestial (due to recent patch) Agreed?

39 minutes ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

Anybody dieing to rangers or thieves in 2021 GW2...should stick to PvE or at best limit themselves to play only minstrel tempest/firebrand/scrapper or some trailblazer core necro with undead runes. Ha yes and I use a core war...no stealth or heal burst or trailblazer build...Just dodges.....

War does have one of the strongest burst heals in the game... and have revealed and is a bit of a counter to teef/ranger... Are you serious right now?
Try playing core FA ele and tell me how well it'll go against same skill-level teef/soulbeast, oh it won't you'll either get yeeted from 1.5k ranger or blinded to death.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

War does have one of the strongest burst heals in the game... and have revealed and is a bit of a counter to teef/ranger... Are you serious right now?
Try playing core FA ele and tell me how well it'll go against same skill-level teef/soulbeast, oh it won't you'll either get yeeted from 1.5k ranger or blinded to death.

So now you have to be skilled before being broken it seems, that makes your previous statement incorrect although the people dieing to average thief/ranger certainly do not play a FA ele, they actually play meta class...with meta spec...and they lose because they suck .

 

Then these people come on the forum claiming how broken thief/ranger is and if you then certify that you can kill those same thief/rangers while using even a weaker spec...the answer you get is :"but yeah if you face PRO thief  blah blah"..now hold on a second! If something is broken it doesn't require skill  to be good at or at least that's what people who whine about ranger/thief say

 

Also FA ele is simply too weak....I can still play core ele against ranger/thieves and win though 

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

 I can offer you lessons for 2g p/hr as you need them it seems

That build have 0.5 chase potential against Ranger or Teef, meaning it'll never win unless enemy is brainlet.
Average vs Average = more broken wins 24/7
They weren't skilled in the slightest if they couldn't fend off Weaver, it means that Weaver in this case was 10x better than said teefs, facts.
Since you're so arrogant with your "skillful gameplay" for 100g I demand:
- 50h worth of video tutorial for Ele players "how to counter teefs and rangers" with comprehensive explanation
- You're forbidden from using any stealth traps
- You're forbidden from running with friends
- You must include builds for core, tempest, weaver(condi and power and hybrid)
- You must include every possible counters for Ranger, Soulbeast, Druid, Thief, Daredevil, Deadeye with all of above builds.
- The enemies presented in video must be above average skill level, meaning they stomp you easily

- Minimum included 2h of gameplay for each core, tempest and weaver random roaming encounters in wvw(only fights)
- Time limit: 1 month since I'm nice person

I've sent you already 100g ingame, so the fee was paid, go for it and do it.
I'm waiting.
Edit 2:
He sent back my 100g, sorry guys, we won't get any tutorials I guess.

Edited by TrollingDemigod.3041
Reduced quote since it seems the whole post was removed.
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

That build have 0.5 chase potential against Ranger or Teef, meaning it'll never win unless enemy is brainlet.
Average vs Average = more broken wins 24/7
They weren't skilled in the slightest if they couldn't fend off Weaver, it means that Weaver in this case was 10x better than said teefs, facts.
Since you're so arrogant with your "skillful gameplay" for 100g I demand:
- 50h worth of video tutorial for Ele players "how to counter teefs and rangers" with comprehensive explanation
- You're forbidden from using any stealth traps
- You're forbidden from running with friends
- You must include builds for core, tempest, weaver(condi and power and hybrid)
- You must include every possible counters for Ranger, Soulbeast, Druid, Thief, Daredevil, Deadeye with all of above builds.
- The enemies presented in video must be above average skill level, meaning they stomp you easily

- Minimum included 2h of gameplay for each core, tempest and weaver random roaming encounters in wvw(only fights)
- Time limit: 1 month since I'm nice person

I've sent you already 100g ingame, so the fee was paid, go for it and do it.
I'm waiting.
Edit 2:
He sent back my 100g, sorry guys, we won't get any tutorials I guess.

Always receiving mad posts from angry kids coming in game from the forum ,  so identify yourself next time instead than sending yet another angry rant, got way too much trash whisper/message to clear periodically, about the rest

 

1) You're supposed to come in game as ranger/thief

2) I don't share my builds or anything

 

Can't wait to experience your "OP" gameplay...

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

He sent back my 100g, sorry guys, we won't get any tutorials I guess.

Not... very surprising. Honestly given the amount of barking I doubt there's any bite at all. I guess I too could claim that I consistently 1v4 Diamond Legends using Viper's gear on Core engineer, put that chunk of text in bold and tell the rest of the universe that they're delusional. Even that one ranger I think its account was Bighead or Shadow provided content when making such claims, even if the resolution was fit to run on an Atari console.

 

Can't really explain the very passionate complaint about dire/trailblazers, or Guardians, or Necros (And apparently Engies now) though. Unable to handle them I guess despite the "counters"? Could it be a player issue?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MrForz.1953 said:

Not... very surprising. Honestly given the amount of barking I doubt there's any bite at all. I guess I too could claim that I consistently 1v4 Diamond Legends using Viper's gear on Core engineer, put that chunk of text in bold and tell the rest of the universe that they're delusional. Even that one ranger I think its account was Bighead or Shadow provided content when making such claims, even if the resolution was fit to run on an Atari console.

 

Can't really explain the very passionate complaint about dire/trailblazers, or Guardians, or Necros (And apparently Engies now) though. Unable to handle them I guess despite the "counters"? Could it be a player issue?

Can you read the post above you? 

Got too many angry messages/whispers from mad kids and the last thing I need is banning due to RTM scams , I play the professions I ask to be nerfed...unlike most of you, it's that simple .Ranger and thief blah blah blah..ok I invite any of you to come and show it in game! I am waiting ..and again identify yourself whoever whisper me, too many angry rants to filter through

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

Can you read the post above you? 

Got too many angry messages/whispers from mad kids and the last thing I need is banning due to RTM scams , I play the professions I ask to be nerfed...unlike most of you, it's that simple .Ranger and thief blah blah blah..ok I invite any of you to come and show it in game! I am waiting ..and again identify yourself whoever whisper me, too many angry rants to filter through

You prefer then Mystic Coins then? I'm fine with paying with 250 Mystic Coins. They were collected over the years from log-in rewards, should be fine. I pay I set the rules, not the other way.
If you're incapable of "identifying" people via block/friend list from names in mails then lmao, I even made it easier and sent $$ from the same account I use on forums.
Ban for RTM? This is GW2, there are more pressuring things like "offending someone feelings", get real.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

With the most recent battle between Soulbeast and druid in the forums, my blood is boiling for more duels to be made public here on the forum! 

 

Entertain us! 

How was that a duel lol. 

Duel means no permarunning away, no terrain abuse etc... 

That was a joke (from one of the "duelers")

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...