Revenant elite spec for end of dragons

Kay Lyang.3615

I agree with chaos.7614 that rev have fix set skill so play can guess rev skill when do pvp or WvW

it can’t return back so ANET can do only move forward 

just my opinion that I feel gw2 elite use concept of gw1 combination main/ sub profession

so anything is possible.

as for GS elite  ,  from my PoW

1. I want trade that give mark when attacking and convert to energy if we correct some qty such as convert every 5 mark to 5 energy. These will help rev attack continuously 

or 

2 some gs weapon skill that reduce recharge of skill for 1-2 second

3 if  gs skill have  barrage or flurry attack (such as  10 x ask) in close combat and have vulnerable effect , it will combo well with assassin mark

4. if gs has some block moving skill and counter like previous sw offhand. We can fight boss easy cause we have GS and staff that can block ( shield cannot move , so flexibility is limited)

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

Playing devil's advocate, I could see a way that MM Rev could work:

The trick would be that it wouldn't need to have minion skills at all. Instead, it could automatically summon the minion squad when you swap into the legend, and the utilities could be based around controlling the minions (like that PoF story instance) or something else more engaging than simply summoning a minion and maybe triggering a minion skill every so often.

Because revenant legend skills are a package, the minion summon could be 'baked in' without taking any actual slots at all, unlike other professions that have to dedicate slots to any summons they might have. Could even make it so that switching to the legend is the primary means of replenishing the minions, so it still encourages legend swapping.

I don't think that right after Kalla is the best time for such a concept, though.

I was thinking something that could possibly have one of the minions (something more involved with the mist?) "melt" down, and create an area of protection (or something useful. Still stuck in the GS bunker/tank mode atm). That on top of the auto-summon would be cool. I really like that idea. Putting the minions on CD until the legend is refreshed is pretty neat, too.

You could also attach the minion abilities to the F skills, forego the new legend (not a popular idea), or just disconnect the minions from the legend's direct use, and have different minion uses based on the active legend.

This is all just theorycrafting for my own personal benefit (for now, lol). Its nice to see at least 1 person can see the fun with a spec like this, and is willing to waste time expanding on it.