🎺🎉 We Are Now At 918 Days Since Shattered Aegis Was Nerfed🎺🎉

Caysadia.7405

I am here once again for your Shattered Aegis based convenience, once again informing you of the tragedy that has continued to befall us. Hopefully EoD brings better news, but I fear we will enter a thousand days since our beloved trait was dashed into the cosmos.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Virdo.1540 said:

Time for more guard nerfs. Then shattered aegis wont look that bad anymore.

Nothing can come even close to the tragedy of Shattered Aegis constant mishandling. No injustice is greater, no people have been failed more, I will continue this crusade today, into tomorrow, into tomorrows tomorrow

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Caysadia.7405 said:

Nothing can come even close to the tragedy of Shattered Aegis constant mishandling. No injustice is greater, no people have been failed more, I will continue this crusade today, into tomorrow, into tomorrows tomorrow

I think Thief Ricochet (Trait) comes pretty close.

Those that do not know or are new to game....yes, this was a thing.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ricochet_(trait)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Caysadia.7405 said:

Pretty sure the 300s CDs and 0 damage on hard CC beats the Shattered Aegis nerf at this point. But I do love your reminders, so keep at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

why did you decide to take up this crusade brother?

My burning heart of justice couldn't stand such an atrocity. In one patch the land of world vs world went from a glorious battlefield of which the tenets of honor and integrity ruled, and in one swift patch those ideals were squashed. Such glaring depravity made me sick to my stomach, and so I swear to continue on in my everlasting journey to see good triumph over evil.

4 hours ago, Fatherbliss.4701 said:

Cay I'm curious how many of your 119 posts talk about this topic. That is the most important question. Keep the fight going.

In a way all conversations lead to shattered aegis my good Bliss

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/17/2021 at 6:31 AM, Dawdler.8521 said:

We are now 3215 days into the engineer pistol having 30% slower rate of fire than Anet says it does.

None of the skills with an aftercast delay has the aftercast delay stated in the tooltips though. This isn't unique to Engi pistol.

1 hour ago, Aktium.9506 said:

None of the skills with an aftercast delay has the aftercast delay stated in the tooltips though. This isn't unique to Engi pistol.

According to the wiki the pistol have either no aftercast or it interrupts its own aftercast because its a single-skill autoattack:

Single-skill autoattacks like Long Range Shot will have aftercasts that can be canceled by any other skill, including itself, or no aftercast at all, which allows using them more fluently without having to wait for the full animation (e.g.: The ranger will fire Long Range Shot again without the part of the animation that readies another arrow).

The 0.5s activation time it is specced for is actually 0.8275s.