Lost Precipice guild hall broken [Merged]

2 hours ago, seeeeew.3642 said:

It eventually worked after entering the guild hall through the portal in Verdant Brink instead of the guild panel. All the decorations were still there, so there's probably no need to worry about your stuff.

I just tried it, it didn't change a thing 😞

One of my guilds has this problem too (LP hall). But around daily reset time the bug was temporary gone (everything was back), but later it got bugged again. I dont think we need to worry abouit losing stuff but it surely is annoying as hell 😥

My guild is having the same issue and we have a max guild hall with a lot of decorations.

All our NPC's and decorations have disappeared and it pretty much looks like as it was before claiming. A lot of our players had designated areas with their own decorations which are now missing, and would need to re-start their efforts if not fixed. Many players are also missing out on their daily nodes, NPC sales and cannot change guild buffs.

I hope this issue gets resolved asap.

:Crying into hands: Lost Precipice (EU). Empty....all gone....all that time, effort, gold in getting to level 69, then the huge expense of lavish decorating...including our 'Gentleman's Club'....gone in an instant. All that is MUCH more important than the Guild Bank.

[enters a big guild hall I belong to] : hmm, were these vines always here? I don't remember them

[proceed to the nodes] oh, wow, someone must have reset all the decoration by accident "lol". Mates? What happened to the guild hall?

[guild mates]: it's a problem with all the Lost Precipice GH

[my scribe asura who spent countless hours to decorate my personal GH, all at the sudden serious, the "lol" disappeared from his face] Wait... does this mean also my GH... I must.. check...

[enters the GH]  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (then silence for a long while)

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi again all! I have a question for those of you affected: Can you pinpoint the time frame this happened?  The more accurate the better–if any of you can say with certainty "The guild hall was fine at x time and then at y time it was broken" that would be really helpful!

ETA: Please include your time zone if you give a specific time. 

2 minutes ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Hi again all! I have a question for those of you affected: Can you pinpoint the time frame this happened?  The more accurate the better–if any of you can say with certainty "The guild hall was fine at x time and then at y time it was broken" that would be really helpful!

I got first report 1-2 hours before daily reset...

• Like 1

Only answer I can give is between 1600 CET Wednesday and 700 CET Thursday. It is now 1930 CET so it has persisted all day Thursday. That is rather broad, I am afraid. There were claims of login problems, and at the time I noticed the WVW scores (T5 EU) were all zeros. This is a bug that usually clears up quickly, but this time it persisted for 30 minutes or more.

Edited by Adzekul.3104