Lost Precipice guild hall broken [Merged]

23:10 GMT. A Guildie posted on Discord (I think he is GMT+1): "Yo what happened to guild hall? - There is nothing in the guildhall!". I logged in, but it all seemed fine to me at the time. I logged in at lunchtime today (12:11 GMT) and posted in our Discord: "Something funny going on here....GH is empty. I have been in with 3 characters. Happened to Vitmen last night". That is the best I have in the way of Timestamps.

Also, there were Vines everywhere and when I tried to interact with the Assembly Device, I took a screenshot of a message which said "This device is only available to members of the Guild that own this Guild Hall"

Edited by HoopsIRL.4872
Additional information

I first noticed something was wrong right before I logged off last night, but I can't remember the precise time. I want to say some time between 11:30pm and 12:30am GMT+1, definitely before reset time anyway. At the time I was too sleepy to pay much attention. 

1 hour ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Hi again all! I have a question for those of you affected: Can you pinpoint the time frame this happened?  The more accurate the better–if any of you can say with certainty "The guild hall was fine at x time and then at y time it was broken" that would be really helpful!

ETA: Please include your time zone if you give a specific time. 

The hall was fine when I logged out to sleep a bit after 2 AM (GMT+2); I discovered it was broken 9:40 am GMT+2; As the other posters said, it is now apparently fixed.

• ArenaNet Staff

Thank you all again for the feedback on this bug, it's been really helpful! I'm glad everything is back where it belongs but we want to dig into the underlying cause a bit more. 

Can some of you who were affected share your guild name? We will not do anything to your guild or your guild hall, this will just give us some more specifics to look at. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Thank you all again for the feedback on this bug, it's been really helpful! I'm glad everything is back where it belongs but we want to dig into the underlying cause a bit more. 

Can some of you who were affected share your guild name? We will not do anything to your guild or your guild hall, this will just give us some more specifics to look at. 

[zzzz] House Of The Nightbirds

46 minutes ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

[XIII] Die Organisation Dreizehn

[Alph] Alpharius

[Noob] Noobmares

3 minutes ago, regilyor.3152 said:

Legio Quinta Alaudae [xVx]

[BURN] Charr messed up my kitchen

2 hours ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Also happened to "Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom]".

2 hours ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

[RP] Le Pacte Des Oubliés

6 hours ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Hi again all! I have a question for those of you affected: Can you pinpoint the time frame this happened?  The more accurate the better–if any of you can say with certainty "The guild hall was fine at x time and then at y time it was broken" that would be really helpful!

ETA: Please include your time zone if you give a specific time. 

Around 2 AM - 3AM yesterday Western European Summer Time  (GMT+1).
Also today around 5PM was bugged, but today around 9PM was working. Also working right now.

I checked on BloodReavers[REAV] and on Near Life Experience [LIFE] and it was broken on both at those times. I only checked for working on [REAV] at 5PM, but checked [LIFE] just now and its working as well.
I also checked another guild which has Gilded Hollow when those were broken, and it never showed up broken, so it seems to be really only affecting Lost Precipice.

Edited by ReaverKane.7598

5 hours ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Dwellers In The Darkness [DID]

Heavens Angels H A [HA]

Both guilds use the Lost Precipice guild hall.

9 hours ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Hi again all! I have a question for those of you affected: Can you pinpoint the time frame this happened?

Unfortunately, I can't. I noticed it around 3:30 a.m. CET yesterday morning.

7 hours ago, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Both EU:

Order of the Ebon [Hand]

Dzago Squad [DzD]

Edited by Ashantara.8731